You are here

My SIL went to prison a few weeks ago.

purpledaisies's picture

I don't remember if I said anything about her but the reason I have said anything at all is b/c she is a stepmom to my niece. Anyway she was always so mean to her and made her take care of her kids while she slept all day. Yes I know that is what happened as my nephew (her son) told me one day that he wishes his mom would play with him instead of sleep. SIl has yelled and been nasty to my niece in front of all of us. Called her names and crap. Anyway SIL is in prison for fruad in 3 counties plus arson and her intentions were to kill my bro or one or both of her kids so she could pay all the money to not go to prison. yep you are reading right. :jawdrop:

My bro is tring to divorce her now. He will custody of the kids and we don;t knwo when she will get out. she got 40 years with 30 suppended and 10 in jail hoever she seems to think she will only be there for 3 years. :?

I know the kids lives are so much better with out her but so sad that they donl;t have a mom now. We also found out that this is 4th time in prison and that her parents are trying to get the kids I mean WTF??? I knofw they can't but still make the kids go through all that and for whata? Just b/c she has her oldest doesn't mean she can get others. they do have different dads and my bro will not let them go like her oldest dad did. He has 3 kids and his ex is a good mom so he sees her every chance he gets and pays cs. I am just so sad over this you can't possiably know the feelings I have for taht woman! :sick:

purpledaisies's picture

Me too. I hope he FINALLY sees he can't be with her anymore. I mean the woman even stole my other SIL ID too. Hten after it was proved she did that she even tried to get my other SIL to give her her CC# not once but 3 times! this woman is really messsed up. oh and one of the fraud charges is that she stole a mail box key from her ex employer and was taking CC apps and making them out for her. There is a lot of crap she has done. this is the 3rd time she made my bro loose everything. I would have kicked her butt out the first time I found out she did sonething like that.