You are here

just a little vent... its been a while.

MdMom's picture

Its been a while since my last post... Before Easter. Everything was well, FDH and I are planning a family vacation to the beachthe end of the summer, with some 'staycations' iin between. We coordinate all 'family' trips around SD's schedule. I don't mind that, I mean we have SD Wednesday thru Saturday and every other Tuesday.

What pisses me off... As soon as the weather starts warming up BM HAS to keep SD an extra day or two (our time) because she (BM) and BF decided on a whim that they were leaving town. And won't be back until Thursday or Friday. I may not mind if we were given a notice, at least 24 hrs. So that our plans wouldn't be tarnished.

Two weeks ago they decided to go camping, on a Monday, and didn't get back until Thursday. We kept SD until Sunday... That's two days we had SD. Last week they went to an amusement park left on a Tuesday (they texted FDH when they got there to "let him know" they wouldn't be back until Friday. We kept SD until Monday. THIS week, we we're suppose to get SD TODAY when FDH got off work at 4... BM texted FDH this morning, said that her and BF decided to 'get away' for a while and won't be in town until tomorrow. And we can keep SD until Sunday... I'm getting sick of BM texting us when she is ALREADY out of town so we have, what seems to be, no option in saying 'no, stick to the schedule, plan your stuff on YOUR time, just like we plan OURS on OUR time.' I'm tired of the Bullshiz, and I'm totally ready for the crappy weather again. = /

MdMom's picture

BM does not have primary custody, everything is Joint, the CO says 50/50, which is usually 70/30 (we have her most of the time), and because everything is joint FDH doesn't pay CS.

We have been keeping track ofbthe amount of time SD is with us vs BM abd we chart every text, as well as print it out... Just in case BM ever tries to get CS or Primary Custody.

Im just sick of the shit. FDH says itll get better, and sometimes it does, but never for very long. Then its back to the same ol crap. Ugh!!