You are here

BM's BF told SD4 he would spank her with his belt... = /

MdMom's picture

So today BM dropped SD off with me so i could take SD to school, cause BM has class. (I, personally, don't have a problem with Babysitting) SD, When home with us, is a very sweet little girl. Sure there are times where she throws tantrums, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 4yo.
When she is at BM's house its another story, it's like SD is a completely different kid. According to BM. BM has recently asked FDH and i if we would want to take SD FT and just allow her to see SD when she doesn't work for a few hours in the day. (I blogged about it last week)
ANYWAYS, SD comes home today, and as I'm getting her ready for school I asked her about her night, and asked if she was good for BM. SD told me that she was good last night, other than one time (she didn't specify) and she said that when she wasn't being good BM's live in BF told her that he was going to take his belt off and spank her with it.
I don't know about you all, but this sent up some major red flags for me. So I documented what SD said in our Schedule planner, and called FDH at work (after I dropped SD off at school) and told him what she had told me.
FDH gets oober stressed when BM calls him to tell him how horrible SD is with her, and after this he is SUPER stressed about SD going to BM's. Which is understandable.

My question is; What else can we do, other than Document?
FDH called BM and asked her about it, and she didn't deny it... though it was just a threat, and he didn't follow through, at least SD didn't say anything about him spanking her with his belt, and she didn't have any marks on her. I worry that BM and her live in will eventually follow through with the threat.

any advice?