You are here

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!

Carah's picture

Ok so again bm is coming to pick up sd from my house while bf is working.....does he really not get this???? We are going to an event this weekend and he asked her to take her and says well she's doing us a favor!!!!!!!!! Are u f'ing kidding me she's doing us a favor???? This is her kid omg I am soooo over this

herewegoagain's picture

I can't imagine having to deal with BM face to face...yuck. On the other hand, if she is non-custodial, really, she has NO LEGAL obligation to pick up the kid...she might have a MORAL obligation to want to be with her kid, but not a legal one. So I can kind of see what your DH is saying...although it does SUCK!

Carah's picture

It's funny though cus she bitches about wanting to see her more and talk to her on the phone every night which has happened twice but I guess it always has to be on her terms

StickAFork's picture

Are you upset because BM is picking up her child where you live? I guess I'm confused...why does this bother you? Is she coming into your home, or simply knocking on the door?
I think there are plenty of things to get riled up about in steplife. I'd try to let this one go.

byebyebirdie's picture

well sounds to me it bothers her cause for some reason BM mom seems to think she is doing her a favor... the skid is BM kid not SM kid! anything stepmom does is a favor to BM so pick up your kid when asked to don't complain about it....

newsmom's picture

I have had to do several pick up/drop offs due to scheduling. One of the times was particularly awkward. We hadn't had to do an actual hand over for a long time before that because we used daycare as a buffer. Anyhoots, I show up at BM's house and she comes out in what I call butt shorts (like hot pants) and a little tank top. It was like 0800 on a saturday morning and she was just keeping them at her house for a few hours but she had a full face painted on (foundation not matching skin tone, bright pink blush, full eye makeup including colored shadow, and the best part was the lip liner drawn on crooked and outside her lip line with a bunch of gloss on top) and her hair curled up kinda strange. I just tried not to stare at her and made things quick but told DH about it that night. He laughed and said that he never told her I was going to be there, he must have implied it would be him. Silly ol hag was trying to get all sexied up for him, apparently LOL. I wish he could have seen her, no exaggeration, she looked like a cheap prostitute!

Carah's picture

I guess my problem is this and maybe it is petty I am involved with enough stuff as far as sd is concerned as she lives with us f/t I don't like his ex she is very manipulative and has implied things about me and bf that r completely untrue I would never say anything bad about bm to sd EVER she doesn't feel the same way therefore the less involvement I need to have with her the better I don't care if she comes here to pick up sd as that is going to be a given as this is where she lives but I do not need to do the hand over it is my one boundary set since day one and I don't think it's a lot to ask she has no set sched for visitation as it has to be supervised so no this was not her weekend normally we get 24 hrs if that notice that she wants to see sd and we always comply given that bf works shift work it could be worked around I guess I just felt I was not being respected and not being heard

Carah's picture

I have told bf from now on to give her a couple choices on times and tell her to pick one not dictate to us what works for her that will avoid all this bs

Carah's picture

So I lost BM is coming here today to pick up sd while bf is at work cus the time didn't suit her.....so defeated right now I know I should let it go but it's the principal of it