You are here

I am disturbed.

SusieCue's picture

SD 13 has been stealing and wearing my underwear. I'm beyond disgusted,  horrified,  etc.  She has her own stuff.  Her own money for stuff,  and her father would buy her things if needed.

I fully disengaged and asked for a divorce from DH about three months ago, so this is coming out of left field because I had felt like things were in a place of relative calm until SD 13 f*cked it up (again).

How should I proceed? What type of punishment is fitting here? Is there something psychologically wrong with her for doing this? I'm just...

Kes's picture

Really, I wouldn't waste your time and effort on this, given that you'll be gone soon.  Put a lock on wherever you keep your underwear and start crossing off the days.  Why even bother thinking whether SD is wrong in the head (she probably is).  It's not your problem.  

Someoneelse's picture

Thankfully you'll be gone soon. I would buy some new underwear, because that just disgusting. Maybe make a scene about GIVING her your old ones "since she loves them so much. But as mentioned above, LOCK UP YOU CLOTHES! Maybe, since you are leaving soon, put all your clothes in a suitcase that can be locked, and keep the key with you.

2Tired4Drama's picture

You mention you asked for a divorce three months ago but did you actually file?  It's confusing because you seem like you are still in "stay" mode since you said things are relatively calm and you are wondering about what kind of discipline is appropriate for SD.

If you have filed for divorce this is nothing but a blip on your radar. You will soon be out of there so in the meantime just lock your room (you said you had moved out of your shared room with DH?) and put one foot in front of the other until divorce is finalized.

If you have not filed for divorce, then you have an entirely different issue. 

reedle2021's picture

I'd confront that little psycho and tell her to stay out of my panties!  I'd toss the underwear and buy new, keep it locked up or maybe lock your bedroom door.  If she's going through your underwear drawer, lord knows what else she's rifling through. 

GROSS and WEIRD. Count down the days until you get out of the situation.  Smile

TrueNorth77's picture

I sure as hell wouldn't let her get away with it- she would have a list of chores to "work off" the new underwear I would be buying. My sister's teen SD used my sister's vibrator...they talked to her and even bought SD her own vibrator....she still went and used my sister's again. Like what in the actual F*ck is wrong with these kids. 

SteppedOut's picture

This is so unbelievably nasty and psycho! 

Rags's picture

Bad

Rumplestiltskin's picture

This is why kids these days don't want to drive or move out. Parents make it too comfortable for them at home, and parents buying a teen girl a vibrator takes this to a whole other level! Ewwwww!

Kloewent's picture

Am I missing something? This is a girl right? I wouldn't be surprised by a boy doing something gross with your panties, but what is she getting out of it? Just a control thing?  It isn't just that her clothes are all dirty?  I don't think my SD ever wore any of my stuff, some makeup probably.