You are here

goodbye and thank you

Kat67's picture

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, those who gave me advice and those who have shared their stories that I have learned from. I am on my way out of the negativity, the depression and the craziness that I have experienced in this journey as a childfree woman living in the life as a part time step parent. I have vented and bitched and bared my soul and you all read and spent time to offer up your experiences and wisdom. For that I thank you. I have come to a point where I need to move on, focus on what is good and focus on what it is I want in my life. I am not sure what life will bring me and maybe I will be back but for now I wish you all everything that is good, stay true to yourselves and stay strong...once again thank you.

Indigo's picture

Blessings to you. Wish you a clear path. Too much silliness with ex's and former's and ... you know, the situation just sucks your Life-Blood.

mommy0104's picture

Wishes for a happy life! Of course you know, if you ever need us again, I'm sure most of us will be right here! Smile remember you are important too so don't put yourself last!