You are here

I can not wait til I can move!

Kat67's picture

I'm just venting, only a few months left before I can leave...saving money, have talked to my family, got the Uhaul stuff figured out and have started the paperwork to transfer my professional license to another state. Now I am just waiting to finish my contract and have the money to start over. Tomorrow is the kid's b-day so I see a list of things BF has made for things he needs to pick up, as in gifts and a cake, etc so when he is getting ready to leave I ask him if he is headed to the store because I figured I would go with and pick up a gift also. He says he is going fishing so I said well what about the list and he starts acting flustered like he doesn't have enough time to get "everything done alone" um really? He had yesterday and also today and has to work tomorrow...so who's priorities are messed up? Apparently mine according to him, since I didn't offer to go shopping for him. I do have today off but screw him, this is not my problem...maybe not go fishing and go shop for YOUR KID'S b-day instead? In the same conversation he gets mad because I picked up some work tomorrow and didn't tell him and now he has no one to pick up his kid from the bus, I usually have Thurs off to but I rarely pick up the kid anyway so I am not sure why he assumed I could and again, screw him if he picks up work and has his child he should make arrangements not assume I can watch him. I haven't been babysitting for months, I mean months...it's like he is delusional about this, every single time we go through this. I don't tell him when I am working extra, I just pick up shifts as I can for extra money and he doesn't tell me either and if it coincides with his kid schedule he freaks out. Well too effing bad, I said oh well I guess you'll have to figure it all out. To which he walked out and went fishing. I can not wait to be out of here. Thank you I just had to get that off my chest. About 97 days left.

Kat67's picture

Well yes and no, he knows I am unhappy and we have talked about me moving but no specifics, I made a last ditch effort last summer to try and make it work but I have become absolute that this life is not what I want. As recently as 2 weeks ago I told him I will need to get closer soon to my family to help with my elderly parents, it's a buffer that makes it so he doesn't lose it on me, he has temper tantrums when things aren't working out for him (not physical towards me, he screams and yells), so I would rather not continually subject myself to those so I have not come right out and told him. We barely even speak anymore let alone touch, kiss, etc, and when I do try to have normal conversation with him he will walk out of the room or turn the TV on in the middle of my sentence and pretty much ignore me. But then he will talk about our future like nothing is wrong but I can not believe he is that dense. I have been reading a lot about manipulation tactics and I am positive he has been manipulating me but no more I am standing strong.