You are here

Well, the BM came for treatment

Kat67's picture

Well, the BM came for treatment, it was only slightly awkward at first but then funny thing was, when I was working on her I actually forgot who she was, she was just another person on my table...I guess I am officially checked out. She talked a little about the kid, but still it was like she was any other person talking about their kid...I honestly felt nothing weird which is weird!!! I feel like I am finally starting to crawl out of the negativity.

Some of the guys BF works with were talking about getting a place together for next season (he also works a seasonal job in the summer, lots of guys come from all over the country to work here) and starting to look for a house in February, I am taking that as a sign to start conversations about leaving around then so it has gone from 6 months to 4 months!! He knows I am unhappy, he realizes the time is coming, it is just a matter of me saying the actual words..."I am moving out of state". I should have enough money by then and as much as I hate snow I do not care I will move in a blizzard if I have to. I am beyond excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! BTW, I started taking the lithium orotate and Vitamin D, it's only been a week but if nothing else I am sleeping again...we shall see.

Kat67's picture

It was really fine, I am leaving him but we have this lease and I need to have job so tomorrow for a month to spend with my family and then back for the winter to make money to GET THE EFF OUT! thanks for checking!