You are here

Found out BM's little secret.....

Cookieboom's picture

We just found out from SS that BM has/is having an emotional affair with her married boyfriend, the one she left BF/SS for, got dumped, came back and wanted her son back, was mad that SS and I got along.  From what we understood was that he got back together with his wife, and wife demanded he end things with BM, and they move away. During the custody battle, she admitted to leaving BF/SS for a married man, but said she left him because she wanted to be with her son.  The real reason was he went back to his wife, but when my BF tried to tell his lawyer, he did his imfamous "No one cares" speech...SS told us that BM and her married boyfriend are calling each other often, and once he heard her BF say to her, “I gotta go, (Wife’s name) is pulling into the driveway.” SS said that he, BM and her BF chat on the phone, and he is involved in their conversations.  (I know in the past when I was in SS’s life he told BF that BM MADE him tell her that he liked her BF more then she liked me).Totally Ridiculous!  This whole time with this custody battle, her constant harassment, her calling me a whore, causing major issues, $80,000 in lawyer’s fees for BF, keeping me away from SS and THE WHOLE TIME she was back with her married boyfreind, while his poor wife has no F'ing clue!!!!!!Ridiculous! How convenient that SS tells BF NOW. How convenient….

CastleJJ's picture

BM's behavior is projection at its finest. 

Regardless of this new information from SS, he is still an entitled little shit that hates BF. This information likely won't change that. And clearly BM has given him a seat a the adult table if she is including him in her emotional affair and allowing him to be privy to all this information. No wonder this kid doesn't respect authority. 

Harry's picture

It's emotional ?   Two adults that slep together don't have emotional  affairs.  

Rags's picture

I have had this issue in the past. A good friend of mine's fiance introduced me to a woman I dated for a while.  I found out that my good friend's GF was sleeping with several men at work. The woman I was dating and the GF worked at the same place.

I was told names, dates, places, etc... for "lunch" meetings that the GF had with coworkers.  It was a struggle as to whether or not to bring it  up to my friend. I decided I had to. When I told him he got a very shocked look on his face.  A few days later he and I had lunch together between classes.  He told me that he nad confirmed everything I had told him by reviewing her work planner.  Initials that matched the names I gave him, places, times, etc.... The tipping point for me was that she would take her "lunch" meetings at a lake where my condo was located. The lake had paths around it and several gazebos that were enclosed.  She knew about the lake because my brother and I (we bought the condo together while we were in Engineering school) had parties at our condo and the property owner's lake.

My friend broke up with his GF.  For about a year.  They started dating again about a year before we graduated.  They ended up marrying and having twins.  When we visit, that history is the 5000Lb gorilla in the room. 

If I was your DH I would use this to protect my kid and to bare XW's ass in court.

CLove's picture

send an anonymous tip to BMs BF wife.

Because its the right thing to do, not for spite.

grannyd's picture

Absolutely, Clove and Rags!

If my husband/boyfriend were cheating on me, I would definitely want to know about it, rather than continue in the relationship.  The reality of sexually transmitted diseases, the humiliation of being pitied by those who are aware of your partner's betrayal and the waste of, often, years of one's life are reasons enough to give a heads-up to a 'chump' being deceived.

Having been married to a serial cheater in my late teens and duped for years, I still resent the friends and relatives of my ex who knew what he was up to yet failed to notify me. Since he regularly slept with the ‘town pump’, I was fortunate to leave the marriage with my health intact.

I have nothing but disgust for people in a committed relationship who cheat on their partners; there is no excuse for that kind of behaviour; ever!

Rags's picture

My XW was riding every swinging Johnson she could get her hands on or any orifice of her body around. For the year we were engaged and the 2.5yrs we were married.  

Her M.O. was to set up hunting trips for her brother and me. I am not a hunter. Though I have hunted, it just isn't my thing.  While her older brother and me were hunting, she was hunting as well. And catching and banging.  

I did not know.  I am not sure if anyone knew.  Her preferred hunting ground was hospitals where she was doing her nursing school rotations.  It was all detained her her diaries.  She brain farted and left them in our home office when she moved out.

That cut me off at the knees. She had already told me she wanted a divorced but I did not know that while she was nearly entirely frigid within our marriage, she was far from it with the general male public.

I detest cheaters. Of any flavor.  They have no redeeming qualities, there is no justification for it, and they are just sleezy people.

I escaped that marriage without any STDs and without polluting my gene pool.

I was lucky.  Her second husband, one of her cheat buddies, wasn't so lucky.  He created two fully shallow gene pool spawn with her. She was knocked up by yet another cheat buddy when her DH#2 booted her ass.  .  

Though I was all in, and worked my ass off trying to make it work, she didn't.  It was humiliating, it was excruciatingly emotionally gutting.

Fortunately, a toxic cheating POS X does not define our lives unless we allow it.  They are shit. We aren't.