You are here

ex step kid and disrespecting

SweetMom's picture

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stepmonster/201106/why-its-easier-l...
this is the only link I came across that makes a lot of sence to me. Other links about other issues about ex step kids are different. Some links on google took me to circle of moms and the answer I been looking for was a pile of people saying my feelings are wrong about ex step kids. My h ex step daughter started coming over when we married but she tried to rule my house hold over her mothers rules. My h backed me up and she stopped coming. She said she wasn't coming over anymore since she is causing friction in our marriage. H didn't play to her games. The one biological child came. She calls him names making fun of his skin tone and calls names poking making fun of his looks. The BM said her recent h that left her was gonna be the man to walk her down the isle when she Marries. The other day h bio d said the grandpaw is gonna be the man to walk her down the isle because he is the only dad she knows. Yesterday while h was at work she called him and wished him a happy belated Father's Day. It pisses me off because my h feelings hurt me when someone plays him. So my question is how do I deal with h ex step kid that plays a mini mom to h bio daughter, her half sister? In the past I have let this kid in and played fair to her but she has caused so much bs with her conieving ways. She Has said some Un forgivable things to me. If she starts coming again, I will flat out ignore her!

hereiam's picture

Why would she start coming again? Why would she even be allowed to start coming over again?