You are here

dealing with rude sd that has no boundaries

ta5's picture

My 11 yr old Sd is so rude! Says outrageous crap and it hurts my feelings...... first of all some background she has an eatting disorder won't eat much and most of the time pulls out a box of cereal cuz she doesn't like the food. Then she slowly eats what is on the table. Yes she gets attention due to food. She said how come you always make fattening food your making my daddy fat he has never been this fat. We had speghetti n french bread for crying out loud. He is the same weight when I met him 2 yrs ago. But its all my fault. Come on. I was pissed and it ruined my night. I think they both think I am responsible for his weight. Unreal he has a tummy but its bcuz he is 50 and drinks! His lunch consist of jello a half of sandwitch and a piece of fruit he has a yogurt for breakfast and we never eat out. I make healthy meals and he has small portions and never seconds. He is. 5 ft 9 and weighs 220. My ex was 63 and 210 I fed him for 20 yrs. How can I explain that its not me.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Why do you need to defend yourself to an 11 year old exactly. Next time she asks why your making him fat, tell her to mind her own business and ask her why is she is so rude. Better still tell your dh to pull his kids head in or you'll do it for him.