You are here

do your step kids SPY

ta5's picture

So my step daughter takes all I fornation to her mon some not even true.she takes pictures of inside our house even my bedroom thinking of getting cameras

SweetMom's picture

I'm trying to understand too. Are you saying your sd takes all information to her mom that's not true. She takes pictures of inside your house and you are thinking of getting cameras? Is that the question? If so, let her take pictures unless you have something to hide. I wouldn't let her take any pictures of you. I hate when my SD records me. I have told her over and over, not too record me. If you get cameras..I wouldn't put any in her private domain and record her getting dressed and undressed, That would be wrong.

SweetMom's picture

It's hard to take their phones away when they are 11 and 13 going on 21 and DH trying to keep the piece. This is something I am dealing with too.

Rags's picture

}:) }:) }:) Time for some fun.

Oh yes get the web cams so you can see what the SpySkid is doing. Also invest in a good document generator and photo shop like program so you can have some fun.

Create some nice stuff to seed your house with so you can have some fun with the Skid and the BM. A bill of sale for a new top of the line Mercedes Benz with a delivery date. Plane and cruise tickets for a top of the line Med cruise vacation followed by a notification to BM that DH will not be taking his visitation that falls on the dates of the Med cruise. A letter from a ficticious lawyer indicating you have inherrited millions from your family trust fund that assures you that your inherritance cannot be accessed by BM or for CS purposes.

If BM tries to take it to court you can truthfully say while on the stand that you have never ordered a Benz, booked a cruise, or inherrited a penny but you had a great time photoshopping up some good stuff when you figured out that BM had the Skid playing SpySkid in your home. You will want to put BM on the stand first though and drag her through the mud of explaining how she got the impression you had a benz, were taking a Med cruise, or had inherrited $Millions.

Make sure to assure the Skid that when BM blows a gasket that if things get out of hand to give dad a call.

Rags's picture

No..... You were't punching her in the throat, you were trying to dislodge a donut she was choking on or squash a bee that was about to sting her. Come on now, play the game while keeping that sweet and innocent halo in place over your head. }:) Biggrin Dirol

Getting away with it is half of the fun.

Evil stepmonster's picture

I understand you not wanting BM to have access to your home. She has no right knowing what you have or where you have it. But the sad truth is until your DH puts his foot down and stops SD she will do what she wants. By stopping her I mean taking her phone while she's in your house, letting her know that behavior will not be tolerated.
I have gotten to the point where I will discuss nothing infront of my skids because they tell everything. It sucks, you have to put up with this woman and she keeps finding ways to invade your life.

a_nessy_life's picture

Make sure that your birth certificate and anything that has your SS is locked away. For some reason DH Ex went out of her mind crazy for my personal info for YEARS. whenever her kids are in my home, which is very infrequent now that they are adults, my personal info goes into a safe.

BM even recruited her daughter in this crusade. She once insisted to DH that she needed MY SS # in order to file HER (SD) taxes....... Wha?.....

BM is gaining knowledge about YOUR life and knowledge is a powerful tool.

Rags's picture

When married or living with a BioParent any time there is a court action the opposition invariably will insist on tax returns. Even in a state where SParent or life partner income is not considered for CS purposes. We just redacted our SS#s and submitted. We had the DipShitiots SS# since when they were together my bride did their taxes. We used her records as the initial step in several DipShitiot investigation efforts over the years.

You may or may not get away with not providing SS#s in a family court hearing. Eventually we had to provide ours to the court and since the SPerm Clan was a party to the case they ultimately got the information. Not that it was a problem. They are too stupid to figure out what to do with it if they even wanted to do something.

Knowledge is only a powerful tool for those with enough intellect to do something with it. Most in the toxic blended family opposition do not have adequate intellect. The key is owning their asses and bringing the pain if they so much as think about making trouble.

That is what we did.

a_nessy_life's picture

We redacted the tax forms, then the following year his Ex sent an email saying that blacking out my info was illegal.....
He responded that reacting wasn't illegal and if she wished to,pursue to have her lawyer send a demand and he would address it in court.
She responded that it simply wasn't fair that I had access to her information and she deserved to have mine.
With his ex it was never about what was actually legal, it was all about what her mind told her was fair.
By that time the skids were adults so she was ignored. A couple of years later he ano I returned from a trip while skids were visiting and a receipt folder was out and open on the office desk...... No one would admit to going through our files. From that point on I locked away anything that had my info on it. I also moved all legal and tax documents from the home computer onto a hard drive that I could also lock in the safe.
Then 3 years ago my SD texted her dad asking for MY SS #. Luckily, he was on a trip out of the country, I had his cell phone and I answered back asking her why as if it were him. She spun off a tale of nonsense and later when he skyped me from his IPad I called her up to personally address the issue. Whenever I speak to SD I always make sure that her father hears everything. She leans towards the dramatic.

SweetMom's picture

If BM is recruiting you also want to watch if you drink your drinks seperate like out of a 2 liter bottle. Or if you share a bathroom and your make up and toothbrush. Don't think for a minute they won't take your tooth brush and wipe the toilet.

Rags's picture

Oh yes. The squirt bottle is a great tool to break the psycho cycle of a out of control kid. If water is not enough, add tobassco. }:)

Anna21's picture

My skid took photos of our home and put them on her Instagram with mean comments, snide, unkind things making out we are white trash. I had made a birthday cake for FDH last year but at the last minute had no birthday candles, so I put one of our larger taper candles into the cake. We all thought it was cute and fun. Then SD16 added it to her Instagram to show her friends how "stupid and pathetic" I am. So hurtful.

a_nessy_life's picture

And that's when DH would be forevermore visiting with SD at a restaurant, a park, a museum. But her butt would not enter my home again. Not without a written apology for her childish behavior in hand and her cell being placed in a storage box until her departure.