You are here

A bit sad- but good.

stepmom2be's picture

Bf's kids came over yesterday, again. Total chaos. (Broken toys, three tantrums from oldest- etc.) My daughter has had a sore stomach, (and she complains about tummy pain usually for a day after they leave.) Too much stress.

I started gathering bf's stuff- going to break the news this week. I want nothing to do with his hell'uns. He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll find someone else.

Just so incredibly tired of watching a 18-month-old rule the house and a 4 year old monster shoot her mouth off.

I think my 3 year old will be much happier, too.

Sad

Most Evil's picture

It would be SO LONG until they are grown and gone - and they sound really wild. I am sorry but I am sure there is something better out there for you!

William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2

stepmomma00's picture

looks like im paddling along with you in that boat. .... only its him saying i need to make other living arrangements because "im" only going to get worse?? i apparently am intentionally ignoring his kids if i want to go off upstairs and watch something else, or get on the internet....i cant win

stepmom2be's picture

We sound like 2 peas in a pod. Hang in there.

BF and I had a great discussion last night- ended it outright. He was alright with it, as was I. (I'd hate for his princesses to lose their standing by having someone actually stand up to them.) Smile

We'll muddle along