OT - Eff Off Friday
Friday at last! This has been a loooooong week. Again. 18 days 'til Christmas and I have so much to do between work, medical appointments, and personal stuff that I need to make To Do lists every day (including a planned route so I'm not doubling back driving places). Admittedly, I'm ready for December 26th!
Eff off to:
- Know-it-alls who get p!ssy when you point out that they are WRONG. No, I was NOT ignoring your IM. I do NOT have that communication software on my computer. That software won't work on my current OLD computer. I'm in line for an upgrade. There is this old-fashioned thing called "email". Even more antiquated is that doohickey called "telephone". The boss lets me have both of those. Use one.
- People who constantly INSIST that they are right.
"You know so-n-so."
"No, I don't."
"Sure, you do."
"No, I've never met him."
"Oh, I'm sure you have. At that-place."
"I have never been to that-place."
"I'm sure you have."
"I (bloody well) have NEVER been to that-place."
"Well you must remember when so-n-so did such-n-such."
"I don't know so-n-so."
"I'm sure you do."
And I'm sure you are a facking obstinate butthead who would continue to insist you're right if God himself appeared as George Burns, parted Lake Superior, made your post-hysterectomy body 10 months pregnant with a giraffe, and smacked you upside the head repeatedly with a burning bush. Sigh...
- My PITA coworker who keeps trying to suck me in on the work decorating. NO, I do not have time. I did not have time 2 weeks ago, I did not have time last week, I have not had time THIS week, and I do not have time this weekend. What do you not understand about I DO NOT HAVE TIME?
- People who know absolutely NOTHING about a subject, but constantly try to shove their inexperienced, uneducated dilettantish opinion down your throat. Don't tell me how to drive a stickshift when you've never driven one - hell, you dont even drive! I'll consider your opinion AFTER you get behind the wheel of something other than a Fisher-Price toy.
- And a YUGE eff off to my own body. My phsyical therapist was working on my psoas last night. OMFG, the pain! That was after I did my best imitation of a contortionist, stretching things I haven't stretched in too long. Today I feel like I was run over by a herd of elephants. Oooooooowwwwwwwww....
I hope you have a safe and blessed weekend and that any troubles you may encounter are minimal!