OT - Thankful Thursday
I know it's late in the day... Cannot believe it's almost Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for:
- My DH. He works hard, but is never too tired to do things for me. Whether it's pick up a prescription, condition my leather, buy dinner when I don't feel like cooking (he hates to cook), or rub my cold feet with his always-warm hands... his love language is acts of service and he shows me every day in some way that he loves me.
- My Dad. I may be pushing 58yo, but I'll never be too old to ask Dad for his wise and excellent advice. I miss seeing him every week, but hearing his voice over the phone helps.
- Having a job. My boss is a big ol' PITA, but I'm good at what I do and enjoy my work (especially when King Pita leaves me alone!).
- No surgery in the near future. I've been suffering from a wrist injury and the doc gave me a cortisone shot. Things are okay thus far and we're optimistic (cautiously on my part) that this will eliminate getting sliced open. *yahoo*
- You. Yes, YOU! I know I do more lurking than posting, but I'm always around. A big thanks to those who message me just to chat. *kiss2*
Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!