You are here

Is she a dude?

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

This was just too funny to hear, so I had to share it.

BD24 called me yesterday just to chat. In the midst of the chat, she asked if I knew that HHB and the girlfriend broke up. I told her that I had seen something about it on social media. BD24 said she had talked to HHB earlier this week (yeah, for some reason HHB will actually answer her calls), and BD24 asked her why they broke up. HHB's response was golden...mainly because it made her sound like the dude in the relationship, and I've seen HHB do this herself with guys in the past (hint...the letter I found a while back). HHB told BD24, "She was just getting too serious. She wanted more of a relationship than I did. She said she wanted to get married, have kids, all that." BWAHAHAHAHA! Of course, BD24's first response was...have kids? Um, that means adoption, and that ain't cheap! And what was going in my head was, "Oh my...HHB has turned into a dude! That is such a dude reason to break up!" Especially, if HHB was doing the douche thing and just using the girl to get what she wanted, like so many dudes do.

Sorry, I've been over here laughing about it ever since BD24 told me that! It's just too funny!

TheLadyTremaine's picture

So women have to want to marry and make babies with every guy they date or they're whores? Wow, just wow. Really hope I'm misunderstanding.

Because HHB was known for going into the whole "I can see us married, with kids, and white picket fence" with about every guy she was with when she was dating guys. I have found notes, etc. But, when she is dating a girl, and the girl starts doing going into the same with her, she dumps the girl just like the guys dumped HHB when they were done getting what they wanted out of her! That is the irony here..and why I'm saying that HHB is the dude this time. If HHB consistently ran from relationships that got too serious, that would be completely different...but she has a history of being the one who's too serious and making the other person run when she was dating guys. Basically, girl has done a 180, and is now treating a girl the very way she was treated by guys (and supposedly the reason she was done with guys), and HHB thinks this is perfectly okay!

"she always wondered if HHB is really lesbian, which is not a problem to her, or if she's only playing Emo... the girlfriend to get lifts etc."

Exactly! I have no problem which way HHB goes, as long as she is true to herself and other people! But she isn't...ever! She has a history of being what she needs to be to get what she wants, and I have felt this whole relationship with Emo that HHB was doing exactly that! Emo was so smitten with HHB, and would do anything for her...so HHB used that to her advantage. Now, that Emo graduated, will be going to college...HHB doesn't want to put that kind of work into a relationship that she doesn't really benefit from any longer (i.e., kinda hard to drive HHB wherever she wants to go when Emo isn't around)! Time to find another sucker!

Scary thing is that she is she is really, really enjoying her babysitting job. I found out who the sucker is that is letting her babysit...her uncle. And it is a little baby! Scary as hell! But HHB is daily posting pictures of her and her baby cousin and going on and on about how much fun she is having! Oh, I pray that doesn't give the girl baby fever, and gets her thinking about getting herself knocked up to trap some guy so she doesn't have to think about what she is going to do with her life. You know, like BM! Remember, there is evidence that HHB is trying to hook up with guys again!