You are here

school registration

rozylady2's picture

so the other i gotthe kids registarter. i had had to take the skids as well due to H having to work. so i had sd make sure things were correct and she sees who i listed as a emergency contacts.we get done with no problems besides ss being so negative anme calling people because he feels they are beneath him.
later H asks me out of the blue why i had my dad listed. i asked him ah why you even asking me? don't you trust me?he says its not that just sd brought it up. at that it hit me: sd! :jawdrop: she had a flipping problem with me listing my dad on as a emergency.i mean really! i flipped out on him . how dare you do that to me. you don't trust me to make a judgement call about the kids. he only as emergency she can read that and had a problem with that. he say well you`ll have to answer the phone. im like really. nothing wrong with what i did and he would call leave voice mail and such. he on the papers as second contact. i been doing this for years and you never had a problem before and now because sd doesn't like seeing my dads name on the records. she runs to you!!!i hung up on him after telling him from now on you registrar your own kids from now on.

rozylady2's picture

15. the papers always asked for two em contacts. the second never gets used really.my dad isnt a bad person. i can trust him to try to gt ahold of us.he may not be able to pick them up from school tho.

briarmommy's picture

After that I wouldn't be regestering his kids anymore and I'm with Foxie I would go to the school and take yourself and your father of there contacts, if there is a problem he can fiqure it out whether he is at work or anywhere.

Jsmom's picture

BM last week rushed to school to fill out the paperwork for SS and in doing so, removed me as the emergency contact. I am the only one that is able to get their kids in an emergency, I work from home. DH caught it when he got there and changed it. Lucky for me, he handles this stuff for his kid. I wouldn't register his kids again if someone questioned me like that.

Trust me if we weren't in litigation for SS13, I would not be picking him up in a problem. Last time, something happened it was me SS called. He knows BM won't come and get him. Don't do anything for the start of school. Leave him all the paperwork to fill out that comes the first day of school. Tell him you don't trust me to register them properly, you can do all of it yourself.

Let us know how fast he apologizes....

VioletsareBlue's picture

The Orc registered SD7 this year for school (as usual). DH is going to check the paperwork to make sure that I am listed as an emergency contact. The Orc had a FIT last year when the school would call me first and not her. The school knows that SD7 lives with me and her dad and that the Orc won't pick her up if needed - as has happened several times.

rozylady2's picture

H did the same thing when i had to take his brats to the doc to get cleared for softball and have ss get his arm checked.the doc told he may not be able to join the navy but will do what he can to get him there. now later H calls ask me how it went when i told him that part he got upset because the doc told him that. he wanted to. im like really i been saying that for over a year now about having a back up plan and he gets mad when a doc says it. you should have done that before i took them. told him then take your own kids to the doc next time you dont like what happens when i take them. he said i`ll talk to him or mom will. im wow what a surprise and hung up.