You are here

You reap what you sow

momof4AU's picture
Forums: 

I am just over here smiling tonight for very selfish reasons, but I knew when my SD was five years old that she would become a handful in the teen years...because of the way BM was raising her. BM has always been a high conflict, narcissistic, lying, manipulative witch with the worst potty mouth I've ever heard. She has also been a "BFF" to SD 12 instead of a mother. This is a very long story, and I'll spare the details, but SD 12 has turned into a mini version of BM. Apparently, this evening, SD 12 didn't appreciate BMs New live-in boyfriend "sugar daddy" telling her what to do, so she started screaming and cursing him out. BM calls DH freaking out about it and telling him she didn't understand why her "perfect" little Angel could do such a thing, or how she ended up becoming such a rude, manipulative liar and a thief! The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, sweetie pants. I've been dealing with SD 12 and her lying, stealing, manipulating and being a total rude brat for almost nine years now. Looks like BM is having to reap what she has sown. The funny thing about this isn't SDs "shocking" behavior.....nope....It is the fact that if she runs off momeeee's sugar daddy, BM won't be able to pay for her new car, hair bleach, tanning, fugly new furniture (rent to own) OR getting her hair and nails done. Child support only covers so much, am I right? Smile

momof4AU's picture

It is a delicious s#I+ show:) - And DH have already discussed it....We are totally prepared for this to escalate as SD 12 gets older. BM has created this, and continues to create it. We are not responsible for any of her mess. She chose to alienate her from us, she chose to be her daughter's BFF and not her mother. We will not be getting involved in any of that drama....if she gets kicked out of the house, she sure as hell isn't coming here. If she gets thrown in jail, BM can bail her out....not us. It is sad, but she has continually pushed DH out of SDs life from the beginning, because SHE wanted to play MOTY ...She has manipulated, lied, cheated, withheld info, caused unnecessary drama and now she is having to deal with all the years she chose to be a poor example and a piss poor parent. Like you, dtzyblnd, I'm kicking back with a glass of wine thinking (but not saying...)"I told you so!" Lol

Stormyweather's picture

Wait till BM discovers using the court system against her SD to force her to live FT 24/7 with you....... It's called putting a protective order or a restraining order on her own child which forces Her child to live with the alienated parent. Fun times! It happens as it happened to us. Now BM living rebellious teenager free so she can live uninterrupted with her boy friend.... Carefree. Fucking bitch. The abandonment issues SS16 faces ( and by default- us) is extreme.