You are here

I need help and advice.

sails_uk's picture

Good evening all, I wonder if you can help, I am a SF of a SD17 and SS14 Their mother and I have been together for 10 years and married for 5, To be honest the physical relations between my wife and I have deteriorated. Adding to this, as the main bread winner in the house I pay for everything, and I mean everything! My wife works and bring in a good wage. Looking back 2 weeks when my problems really started: I was paid late by my employer by 2 weeks so I was totally skint (Broke) for these 2 weeks, Did my wife at any point offer me any cash for that 2 weeks?....no. Adding to that she started wearing a lot more make up and dolling herself up on a more regular basis, this put the seed of doubt in my mind about if she is having an affair which I don't think she has or has any intention to do so.(I hope but I could be wrong) A week later i am sat at home minding my own business and see my SD17 coming down the stairs with some random bloke from her bedroom.. As you can imagine I was not a happy bunny and told her never do that again without introducing me first. (Fair I thought) So, the very next day I am out of the house but return at 1400 in the afternoon. I pop in the front room only to be confronted by noise from in my SD17's bedroom, yes she was shagging the arse off this random man she had brought over!!! To add insult to injury my SS14 was in the next room and I was downstairs. After confronting SD17 she got on her high horse and started giving out to her mother and me as if she was not in the wrong and got a whole WOE IS ME speech from her saying how horrible her childhood was because of the split of her parents. This is total BS, She has had everything she has wanted, my wife over compensates and has spoiled them. This incident was like the straw that broke the camels back, What do I do? Do I stay and carry on with things or walk away with a wave and a smile? I am feeling like a cash cow in the family and I have had enough.