You are here

Bio mom madness

Childless stepmom's picture

So does bio mom get madder or does it get better? BM plays a big part of skids emotional stability and attitude. If one of the skids are remotely nice to me, they get ganged up against and treated unfairly. What kind of mother does that? I'm so tired of her shit really tired of it. I just think she is a complete lunatic.

Oh he'll yes there mental issues. I just want to slap her but that is not going to help jack shit

NoWireCoatHangarsEVER's picture

In the beginning they would ask me, "What are we doing this weekend?" and I'd say, "I bought tickets to the fair!" and on MOnday they would say, "Oh great!!! Can we buy a carmel apple? Can we ride the ferris wheel?" But Friday it would be, "I don't want to go to the Fair. Mommy says the fair is dirty and filled with carnie rapists and tat I'm going to be raped!"

"What are we doing this weekend?" Me - "We're going to the Springs!" _ Monday, "Hey can you get my snorkel and my floatie for our trip? Can you get chicken for the picnic?" But by friday... "I don't want to go to the Springs! Mommy says you want to take me to poop springs and that people poop in the water there and its filled with people drinking beer and you want to take me around beer drinkers!!!!"

"What are we doing this weekend?" me - "nothing. I don't know. I have no plans."

MommyNotMommy's picture

Holy shit, this is so on point. I never fail to be astonished by how many people go through this nonsense. Why are so many women like this? It boggles the mind.

Especially as she is the one that left the marriage to begin with. I would think it would be jealousy, but no, it's just pure insanity. No idea of what damage they doing to their children! I'm not a mother. But, soho, I don't know how you can be this horrid

Rags's picture

This BM is just the type for total annihilation. Instead of tolerating her shit destroy her. When she PASs your Skids against you bring the pain, court cases, facts, ROs, etc... and you keep the Skids fully informed on the toxic bullshit that their mother is perpetrating.

Don't let her crap get to you other than to motivate your complete and total destruction of her.

This worked for us against the Sperm Clan during the 17+ years of the CO my wife, SKid, and I lived under. Barring their idiot asses and destroying the entire Sperm Clan was my favorite sport and I was the undefeated and undeniable world champion. We kept them pummeled into submission when they would try their toxic bullshit, we raised the Skid to be a self supporting young man of character and viable young adult capable of protecting himself from the toxic crap perpetrated by the shallow and polluted end of his gene pool.

Own her ass and don't give her any space in your head.

As others have suggested do research on Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS), and also research DRMMS (Divorce Related Malicious Mother Syndrome).

Here is a link.

http://fact.on.ca/Info/pas/turkat95.htm

Thanks