You are here

And the madness starts again..... Will BM's ever just get over it?

Childless stepmom's picture

So out of the blue, we get this message from BM (her phone was blocked because of previous abusive rant, so this is from her new phone, now also blocked....

"When you tell my daughters "your mom isn't working late, she's with a man"... God hears you. And when you lead the innocent little children at kids life, yet walk out the door and blaspheme, God hears you. When you list the alleged affairs I have had, whilst the reality is that 14 of yours sit in church every Sunday, God hears you. And when you claim to "love children" yet attempt to bribe & manipulate mine, He hears you. Just as He heard you all the years you called their mother a whore. My children are not little anymore & sadly, they see straight through both of you. Dale, all they make of your endless disgusting words about the mother they love (in spite of your 8 year long attempt to change that) is your obsessive jealousy & endless, exhausting, obsession. You have a wife now. How truly sad that I need to remind you... Leave me the hell alone & focus your attention on her. Both your lies about Dale's visa were pathetically transparent, even to a child. Did the 2 of you not learn your lesson with your endless lies about the wedding?? Shame on both of you for being the hypocrites you are & how sad for New Life & it's children to be led by the likes of the 2 of you. I get that your marriage is by no means a bed of roses. That much is blatantly clear, week after week after week, after painful week. You have the girls 4 days a month (if that) & still find it impossible to play happy families? How is that even possible?? Yet your judgment of my marriage was endless... Regardless of how hard you try to brainwash & threaten my girls, may they always see the truth as they do today. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. You can keep up appearances for as long as you like. YOU 2 are the precise reason people hate the church!"

Seriously? Does not even make sense....

notarelative's picture

On a first reading it appears to.me that an actual first name is in the post. If so, you may want to edit your post.

Disneyfan's picture

If your husband is saying those things to their kids, then her anger makes perfect sense.

Rags's picture

Assuming that she has no credibility it sounds to me that BM is transposing her issues onto DH and your marriage. Time to copy that, get it notarized, and get it to court to try to get custody and protect these kids from their frickin crazy BM.