You are here

She's such and actress

Disillusioned's picture

Wonder why DH's eldest daughter upped her "nice to Disillusioned" act on Christmas?

Could be because things didn't go so well at BM',s and DH's eldest daughter and her family didn't even stay for Christmas dinner there (DH's eldest hates BM's SO and as BM's SO decided to attend the Christmas Eve dinner at BM's DH's eldest didn't go)

Or maybe because not only does SO like and get along with YSD so much better than DH's eldest as I do, that DH's eldest daughter didn't want to highlight it...not sure but she actually thanked both DH and I for the Christmas gifts and did actually speak directly to me for a change

Not sure where it was coming from but positive it was just all a big act as always, especially when I happened to catch the look on her face when SGS was having a blast carrying on with me during the brunch, DH's eldest just couldn't mask how angry/unhappy she was about it....after all her PASing SGS against me no surprise there that she didn't like it

Whatever, she at least wasn't openly hostile and rude like she is most Christmas get together's at DH's Smile

emotionaly beat up's picture

Because they can turn it off and on like a light switch. I wouldn't be reading too much into it. I'm sure whatever her reasons it was a

About her, not you.