You are here

SD in trouble

Angel's picture

All was going well, but just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

We have 6 grown children (3 mine and 3 his) and we had only heard "good" things---no problems, no "catastophes", the 17 year old man/child on his way to graduating, his two older ones (girl 24, boy 29) were finally going to move out of their mother's house into an apartment together; everything good...

My three 28, 30, 31 usually don't bring me anything but joy, but life is a beotch and problems can arise.

So, we were "cautiously happy". Then we get a call from his X on Sunday morning. SD has been "detained", I mean ARRESTED. No word after that. He hasn't been able to even talk to her. We're thinking it was a DUI. He tried calling many times and no one answers the phone.

Don't they hold you in the clink for awhile? She was to move into her very first apartment, but with a DUI, I doubt that she will be able to afford it.

So sad.
Remember, don't drink and drive.

buttercup123's picture

That sucks. If it is a DUI, I hope she learns from her mistake. At least she didn't hurt anyone.

Angel's picture

It was a DUI and was in the tank for 12 hours. Her license was taken away (probably until the hearing) and she will not be able to move out of her mother's house.
So sad. But I too hope she learns from her mistake and am very grateful that she didn't get hurt nor her someone else.

She acts like a rich valley girl, they all get DUI'S.
Such a shameful badge of honor.