You are here

No bottom

Newimprvmodel's picture

My mother outdid herself.  She showed up at my husbands brother who had been doing free legal work for her and my father for years. Said to his staff and clients waiting that he was a thief and a bad person. She then drove to my house mercifully I was at work.  And told my son and his fiancé that his mother had had an abortion and was a murderer. She came into the house told my father he needs to sign off and end the trust on their home.  So she and her son can start siphoning money out of the last equity they have. 
when my husband asked her to leave she hurled a pack of lies that she claimed I had told her about him and his family.

someone at work asked how my brother was from conversations in the past and I became fearful he had contacted them. He didn't. But my heart raced. 
I unblocked them. I am no longer fearing them.  More texts appeared that my brother had sent to my husband. Filled with sexual content. Just awful.  
I am devastated but will not fear them.  

JRI's picture

I'm sorry you are going thru this.  I hope your dad can hold strong.  She sounds like she has mental issues, this is definitely way over the top.  I'm sure, as a lawyer, your husband's brother knows how to protect himself.   Protect yourself in every way you can.  Thinking of you and hoping for the best outcome.

Winterglow's picture

Gather all the proof that you have and take it to the cops NOW. This is harassment and intimidation. 

tog redux's picture

Don't fear them, but do block them. That way you aren't subjecting yourself to their abuse. You may need a restraining order against your mother. 

This is what personality disordered people do when they don't get their way. Stay strong and warn everyone you care about that your mother has lost her mind and is doing this. Might as well get ahead of it. 

Also call Adult Protective services on your father's behalf. 

justmakingthebest's picture

Please take all of this and get a restraining order against your mother. This is harassment and she has to be MADE to stop. Also, I full agree with getting Adult Protective Services involved for your father. Also, your mom might be having some kind of psychiatric break and need help herself. 

tog redux's picture

I figured APS would be a good idea for Mom too, since the brother is abusing her by demanding/expecting her to do this on his behalf. Or at least they can help sort out whether or not there is some dementia.

Rumplestiltskin's picture

If your mother has never been this bad, there may be some dementia going on. It sounds like she has always had issues, but her recent behavior is over-the-top! What a horrible situation! I'm so sorry. 

CajunMom's picture

contact the police. What is happening is wrong and illegal. Harrassment, slander, stalking, to name a few. And protect your father. Call adult protective services. NOW.