You are here

Mega Bitch SD'18

turek44's picture

I know this sounds horrible, but I aboslutely hate my SD'18 with a passion! I have been her SM for 5 years, since she was 13. I loved the kid in the beginning UNTIL I started to realize how she was and see her true colors (which took about 2 years).

My SD has always been highly manipulative. She's a user and a con artist and a huge liar who overly dramatizes everything. I noticed that the only time she ever made any effort to contact me or my DH is when she wanted something (which was entirely too often). As if her child support wasn't enough, my SD had her Grandmother and Aunts (BM is a loser in prison) call us constantly asking for things. Daddy always had to pay to get her highlights and hair done, buy her prom dresses, give her money to go out with her friends, pay for her monthly tanning package, pay for her school clothes and suppplies, even had him buy her a new iPhone when they first came out and all sorts of stuff....SD was always buying Aunts, Grandma, her Sister and friends gifts during their birthdays and Holidays (probably with the money Daddy was wiring her) but NEVER so much as told her Dad Happy Fathers Day or gave him a card or anything....she never acknowledged his birthday, nothing! She never was one to say Thank You or act appreciative of anything. Just begged and begged for whatever she could get. SD always lived 4 hours away in the next state over, when we would invite her to come stay with us during breaks from school and Summer she would deny coming choosing to stay with her friends instead and acted like she hardly wanted to see us EXCEPT during Christmas time because she knew she would have nice gifts.

SD got old enough to drive and boy did the begging for money really start then.....constantly texting DH asking for gas money, saying she needed money for school projects, etc etc. I wanted to put a stop to her idea that DH was an ATM machine....so I talked to DH about things and we bought her a Wal-Mart Debit Card so we could track her purchases without her knowing we could see the account....he sends money for her supposed "gas" needs and low and behold.....the money went to Sonic, Hot Topic, Starbucks, and a few gift shops in Gatlinburg, TN when she went on a little date with her BF!! When the money stopped coming after we saw the way she had been spending it....SD'18 suddenly starts writing hateful innuendos about us on her Facebook page....we begin getting calls from Auntie and Grandma asking why we don't give a shit about SD and how come we are not "taking care of her".....SD gets jealous last Summer because we have my younger Sister and SD's half Sister (my other SD'now 15) with us for the Summer. SD'18 bombards our phones with texts asking for money, DH turns her down and SD'18 actually changes her phone number, deletes and blocks us from Facebook and makes a new Twitter page where she has continued to bash us constantly online since she completely estranged herself from us (because we denied giving her more "gas money").

To top it off we later recieve a phone call from BM (who was fresh out of prison) cursing at us, threatening to sue us for child support (which has been paid all along PLUS much more) and states that DH and I are "cruel and unusual" to SD!!! We later hear from OSD'15 that SD'18 has always talked badly about us behind our backs and bragged about how she could get whatever she wanted, we also hear lies where SD'18 had told people how we were mean to her, made her cry and all sorts of blatant, outrageous LIES. Mega Bitch SD'18 slanders us constantly till this day on her pathetic little Twitter account and we haven't even seen or spoken to her in over a year now!

turek44's picture

I forgot to mention that back in April I had to have a D&C due to a blighted ovum (form of miscarriage where the fetus fails to form and you're pregnant with an empty sac)....when word reached the SD'18 of what had happened she posted online about it and laughed, stating that karma was a bitch and she was happy to see us "get it".....she refers to DH as her P.O.S "Dad" and me the fat P.O.S Wife.....I swear she is evil if you saw some of the things that she actually says and how she acts. SD moved to Texas with her little BF into his Daddy's apartment.....her BF's Dad is going to pay for her to go to COllege and she talks shit about him too and how annoying he is and how she hates him! Yet, he is caring for her. She is 18 and HAS NEVER WORKED one day in her life...always had everything handed to her and she treats every one like crap.

bi's picture

sounds like my bitch sd19. she was pretty damn happy when i miscarried, too. and she just doesn't understand why i'm not beside myself with joy and eager as all get out to play gramma to her brat to be. :sick:

Trying_My_Best's picture

As I was reading this I felt like I had wrote it. It has a lot of similarities to my life. I find myself a bit relieved that it's not just happening to me, although I am very sorry you have to go through it because I know exactly how frustrating it is. I keep reading posts and finding that I have been right in a lot of situations at home and DH2B has been wrong. He tries telling me I'm wrong and we argue about it a lot. He has recently started to realize some of what I say is right and is trying to accept that his fiance who is 10 years younger than him and has no children of her own is better at it than him. If you find a miracle solution on how to deal with these SKids, I'm all ears. Good Luck!

Pensive Stepmom's picture

Sorry you have such a horrible SD - hopefully you & your DH can hang tough & she will contact you all less & less. Be glad there is just one of her, Im dealing with three & boy are they something!

SebringLad's picture

Simply unreal,times have changed so much !!!!
Sounds like a good ass beating is in order !!!!!!!!!!!

turek44's picture

To answer your question, yes DH knows exactly what's going on. Upon viewing her Twitter rampages about us both and seeing FB posts (yes I lurk sometimes so I can have a heads up on what's going on or know when to expect the next shit storm to come) I will print them on the computer or take quality pictures of them on my cell phone to send and show DH. The first time it happened, SD'18 put on Twitter how her boyfriends Dad loved her more than her own "Dad" and put "oh well fuck him!"....that's when it all began, shortly before she changed her number and estranged herself from us. DH didn't believe it at first, he thought I was being "sensitive" and "over reacting" or over exaggerating things. I walked him straight over to my laptop and showed him her Twitter page...I read her post about him and then continued to read her other hateful and evil little tweets on her page, everything below and above that comment were extremely inappropiate and nasty. DH's eyes have been opened ever since.

I keep the things I print off as my proof and put them into a special folder I have with SD'18s records (i.e CS stubs, reciepts from us taking her shopping, galleries of photos of her with us on visitations and at our wedding, western union reciepts, the print off of her debit card transactions, even have text messages from her printed off as well as FB inboxes). I keep this because her family has always referred to DH as a deadbeat and blames my marriage to him of exiling SD'18 from her Father (which is far from the truth) and if I were ever put into a situation with SD'18 one day or her family again where accusations were made, I can pull this out!!

We haven't had any contact from her in a year and a half, she estranged herself from us. Her and her Maternal side of the family are all in this together, changed cell phone numbers, hiding SD's new address in TX, closing known email accounts, blocking us from certain accounts...pretty much the only thing we have access to now is the public viewing of SD'18s Twitter page. We made Twitter accounts in an attempt to contact her and "followed" her. She cussed at us through tweets and then blocked us, so now I google her name, click on the Twitter link and can see her tweets. We have absolutely no way of getting ahold of her. It's for the better, if she has the attitude she does we don't want her in our life anyway. The miscarriage mess really did it for us. We're currently going through the process of elimanting her from our lives....removing all pictures of her in the house, etc. I haven't looked at Twitter in days and I have told myself she doesn't exist and I am "letting go"

Nana2's picture

Sounds like we need to get together girl. REad my post on upset and need encouragement. SD has been manipulating people so badly. She tells them what they want to hear so she won't get in trouble and lies like a trooper. We made her get her own insurance and phone and she has to pay for them. She got herself a part-time job but is leaving next week to go live with her half-sister who is 14 years her senior. Poor baby needs help. We're not about to baby her. She wants to be treated like an adult then we treat her like one. Now she decides she needs someone to yell at her and motivate her, but not me of course. Her father refuses to stoop that low and yell at people. We never have and not about to. But who does she blame. ME!!! I'm the bad guy in all of this and have been sick with all of this. So I can't wait now till she's out of the house. We moved for her, to give her her own room, got her a new mattress and all she's doing is slapping us in the face by just giving everything away. She's going to pack up her car and run to her half-sister who is 4 hours away. Go, I am now so angry I don't give a sh****. She can do whatever she wants. I refuse to be talking to her till she's gone. Then she can blame me further for me not giving her attention. We have very similar stories girl. I wish I lived back up in TN. We're thinking of moving back. Can't wait.
Hugs to you in the meantime. Remember, it's NOT you! I have to keep trying to remind myself of that. Not easy!