You are here

Gag... and then barf

StepDoormat's picture

Backstory:

SD16 and SD13 have not talked to DH since July UNLESS they have asked for money or a ride somewhere. Literally... he went back through his text messages last month and every single message was asking for something.

SD16 agreed to meet for her birthday - but "only for like 30 minutes, because I have other stuff to do that day". AKA - she had time for a quick meetup to get her gift. Which, btw... while we were driving to pick her up she text him and said "I only want money for my bday, just so you know".

They won't come over for their scheduled visitation time. They post nasty things about us on fb and twitter. They are ungrateful little brats.

Ok... so SD16 sends DH a picture of the 2 of them today... from when she was a baby. She text it to him. I wanted to vomit.

Ladies & Gentlemen... Christmas is coming! SD16 is angling for gifts. What a crock of shit.

DH shows it to me and says "Awwwwww! Look what BratDaughter just sent me?! Sooooo cute!" I glanced at it and just said "Hmm".

I think I have effectively disengaged with SDs. I am 50% disengaged from SS. I think DH is noticing more and more how little I really give a F&*% about them.

RedWingsFan's picture

These guys just don't seem to get it do they? UGH I'm frustrated FOR you. I ran into the same situation with SD14 and now that Christmas is coming, she's turning on the charm. SICKENING

Ghost Rider's picture

yea the SDs found out we weren't going to have a great thanksgiving. As a matter fact thanksgiving dinner is canceled. They said they were not coming last month then wait to the last min. to let us know they were coming well. guess what! We cancel thanksgiving. We are not going to make the big dinner or anything because it is something needed planning a month ahead and since nobody is coming here including the sd's we canceled. As soon as they found out it was goin to be plain ol boring around here they are not coming but did remind him they are coming for Christmas because dumb ass promised big presants.

GAG*
GAG*
GAG*

RedWingsFan's picture

Horrible. I swear, these kids just have a huge awakening to prepare for some day!

Elizabeth's picture

I'll go you one better than that. SD used some baby pictures of herself and then did some manipulation to put them side by side with current pictures of herself and sent those to DH. What is up with that?! Do you EVER remember sending baby/adult pictures of yourself to your parents? Of course he told her how great/nice/pretty/awesome they are and he's keeping them on his phone. WEIRD.

Thatonegirl's picture

Maybe the only thing you guys should get her for Christmas is a framed print of that picture, you know, since she's so fond of it and all..

bi's picture

that makes my skin crawl. sd20 made fdh a card one year, a huge one with a bunch of her baby pictures in it, talking about how close they are (they aren't) and a bunch of disgusting fantasy crap like that. and to this day, she signs everything 'your little girl'. :sick:

bi's picture

if i was a better person, i would feel sorry for her, but i'm not a better person. }:) over the years, i have figured out that she wants this ideal relationship with him, so she tries to force it. she tries to force a lot of things out of people. it's as if she thinks if she plays the part on her end enough, she can make it happen. thing is, fdh isn't the type to make her daddy's little girl. he's admitted over and over that he feels closer to bs4 than he ever did to her, and during an argument once, he told me he loves bs more than sd. i used to try really hard to have a close relationship with my brother, but i didn't take it to the extremes she does. i eventually had to accept that i don't have the kind of brother i want and i just dealt with it. she just keeps on trying to force some fairytale into reality, never realizing that she can NOT control other people.