You are here

Letter to Adult Steps

LONGTIME SM's picture

LETTER TO Grown STEP-IDIOTS

SD 35 and SS 36 as well as BM 60, if you want me to relinguish any control in my home, with my bios or even with my own H, you need to step up and start assuming my responsiblities and start paying my f****** bills !!!!!!!!!! Then and only then do you have a snowball's chance in hell of telling me I should not have control over any or all of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also unless you want to somehow contribute over 30 years worth of my present salary as well as ante up all of the other funds that are mine and mine alone, you are NEVER to attempt to tell me or anyone else anything about how I spend my money or who I leave it or my possessions to in my will!!! EVER!!!!!!

When and only when you send me the first check to cover my f**** bills - we can "TALK" about the control issue!!!!
Until then shut the HELL UP, stay out of my and my family's business, and keep all future contact between you and your Daddy - as the rest of us (myself and MY bios) don't give a Da*n!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and SD 35, don't you just hate that my bios look like me.....quess MY genetic material is the most dominant! Biggrin }:)
So much for your ridiculous claim of having rights to my kids because you claim you "share blood" with them. :sick:

Thanks,

LSM - The One That Really is and Will Remain in Control of my home and family SO GET OVER IT!!!!

I do so want to send this.......

AVR1962's picture

Wouldn't it feel great to FINALLY be able to tell these people off? After all the garbage they ahve shelled out to us and our husbands like they were entitleed to do and say what they have, it would feel great to turn around and give them a taste of their own medicine.

emotionaly beat up's picture

LOL. Now stepaside really, treat them the way they treat us.............not gonna happen, they wouldn't stand for it, we'd only get a couple of words out they would know exactly what was coming and the crocodile tears would be flowing from their innocent little eyes then daddy would have to step in and rescue the poor little victim of our shocking abuse.

If you ever do become Freddy Krueger on crack can you call past my SD house and give her a serve for me, or send over the crack and I'll happyily do it myself.

It is nice to feel that we are not alone and this site helps with that, but how sad it is that there are so many supposedly ADULT stepbrats out there who seem to spend their whole lives punishing their father by making his 2nd marriage as miserable s possible because he left their mother.

I wish they would just grow up, stop living in their fantasy worlds and give us all a break for their own sake if not for ours. They have to be driving themselves crazy carrying on this way, God knows my SD has certainly knocked me around mentally, and her father mentally, emotionally, and financially, still at least she smiles at him when she's doing him over, and he deserves the emotionally beating, he has allowed and encouraged this behaviour in her for 29 years,

But treating them the way they treat us is a lovely thought though. Smile Smile Smile Smile