You are here

Laying down with dogs (OK, no, I love dogs)

KC is not the stepmother's picture

SD35 called DH yesterday to let him know she, her BF35, SGD3 are staying at his mom's after the mom's husband got drunk and shot her (the BFs mom) in the neck with a 45 caliber handgun. And that when they moved out of the mom's house very suddenly a year ago it was because he was drunk and threatened them all with a gun. The mom is released from the hospital and the husband is in jail. 

SGS17 is in rehab after a fentanyl overdose. SGS15 is staying with an uncle.

So yeah, if someone waives a gun around your three kids would you keep going over there? I wouldn't, not in my lifetime. 

She's still a train wreck. 

Aniki-Moderator's picture

OMG, it sounds like something from a movie or Jerry Springer. Only someone unbalanced would expose themselves and their children to that. SMH

2Tired4Drama's picture

Hell, Aniki, many of the stories on STalk can make Jerry Springer look like The Andy Griffith Show!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

2T4D, that is so true. 12 seasons of BioHo and she's still going. *wacko*

KC is not the stepmother's picture

I know! And I don't think I'm all that but I'm a bank loan officer, active in Rotary and the Chamber of Commerce, sit on charity boards.... and SD is a walking episode of Cops.

2Tired4Drama's picture

My SD's DH comes from a train wreck. Mother and father both addicts.  Mother died after a fall down the stairs. Father has a rap sheet the proverbial mile long - everything from ongoing drug charges to domestic abuse to forgery to thievery to multiple DUIs.  And was just recently busted again for a concealed weapon.  

Yet SD told us she had let FIL move into their home until he got a new apartment (which I'm sure she pays for) and he was so wonderful watching the kids while she and DH went out. 

Nice, huh?  Who in the world would let a drug-addled con who carries weapons illegally move in with them, let alone babysit a toddler and an infant?