You are here

I agree with dh, but let it go

Newimprvmodel's picture

Dh is in a snit because he got bills for his daughter's therapist and he sees that the therapist is Facebook friends with his daughter. He said he sees that the therapist also started following her on Pinterest. I a happen to agree with dh. Talk about lack of boundaries! And this is a therapist for people whose very problem is a lack of boundaries. Geez! However, I told him it is not worth energy here. Pay his share of the damn bills and forget about it. Anyone else have an opinion here? I think it sounds pretty creepy to me. And I should add the therapist FB page is her personal page.

Newimprvmodel's picture

Dh has absolutely no contact with any of his children other than to pay their bills. Will they agree with dh? Likely not. My advice to dh is keep paying what you required and call it a day. He likely will write a letter to his ex expressing his concerns about the appropriateness but I think he is drained and really has no more fight left in him.

realitycheckmom's picture

Unethical for the therapist. I would fire the therapist and cut ties as suggested but I would also file a complaint with the board that oversees this therapist.