You are here

Difficult SS and there Wifey, don't know what to do...?

Pink49's picture

I have been married for 22 years to DH and after all that :O I sure had went through the most terrible time in my and with both of SS.. I move in with him 1998 with my BD (she pass away in 2000) she was 21 of a liver decease. When I met my DH he had the kids with him their BM left them with him to raised while she had her fun and married someone else , he was already divorce for about 5 years before I came into the picture, i am about 5 years younger then she ,smart beautiful and always held on to my career. I should've of known that the Older S.S. was always going to be jealous and make things difficult for me. The first time I had a conflick with him is when he was a teenager about 17 he thought I told his Dad not to work on his car. So next day he confronted me about I was in the kitchen with the garage door open and he was at the end of the garage door and threw an hanger my way ! It barely miss me so I had to protect myself and threw him out! Of course he went to my SIL house which is my DH family! His Mom call me 6 times to say why i don't treat my BD like that and throw her out!She dosent act that way plus she has respect first of all. So long story short we ended up mending things up. But along the way he move out and married SD in law. She had about 4 kids from him. Through the years my DH and myself did everything for those GKS and his other GK from the youngest SS. Babysitters we were there !Fixing things around there house we where there ! The problem started when the wifey's started disrespecting DH and myself and had it had alot of influence's BM. he made sure to get in with the wifey's that turn my life into a living HELL . :sick: . I ask them for a big favor to have my DH 60th birthday party at there house because it had a bigger back yard , Wifey decided she was going to have a shower for niece there. so i went ahead with my own plans to have his party at my house. After her plans was done she decided to come over to my place (tipsy already) gave me totally disrespect to me. couple of days later i was invited to grandson birthday and I ws still upset over that. Their BM husband started talking about why they didn't get invited etc.. on and on so I got Mad at my SD and told her to never come into my house again and disrespect me like that! I call her a Bitch in front of the GKs thats what hurts because they seen that but the S.S. threw a Big Picture Of Soda on me and every jump in it was a FRee for all we left right away. They had all PUSH ME to the limit I never thought in my life I would react to her evil ways. i never gave in to there BM but to those Jealous Witches,they demanded i go apology right away to them ! Yeah right with all the BS i went through now they have all my DH faimly on there side. the only thing thats hurts are the GKIDS any advice ?? i just see my DH hurting over this. he said he 's on my side , but I feel he shouldve put his foot down long time ago !! We have been going to church just to be at peace with ourselves! any suggestion i would really appreciate.

LilyBelle's picture

stand your ground and be at peace with yourself and each other.

Love your husband.... screw everyone else.

Believe in yourself and your love enough to let go of all the other BS.

You'll make it through this!

Pink49's picture

Thank You Lilybelle for your reply, sometimes it feels like you are against the world! Its going on 9 months already I'm starting to feel alittle bit better . I'm learning through this website! it's just so hard to express it sometimes, but i appreciate your comments !.

Pink49's picture

Thank You Twopines!! My STDinlaw works right across the street from me ugh... I taught her the RE business there is so much more to the story... lots of competiveness and jealousy from her!!! how can one person destroyed the whole family ...! :?