You are here

OMG I'm so upset I feel really hurt & bad FOR my DH

Pink49's picture

Sad OMG My DH went to go see his grandson play baseball and my SS show up at the end of the game and my DH ask him when they can talk about are situation it goes back a year ago(when his wifey disrespected me at my house) a few days later I call her on it.I happen to go to a pizza place where one of my grandchildren had a birthday party! I know it was bad timing but I told her not to disrespect me like that! especially in my house.) I felt really bad that I lost it and always wanted to apologize to the GKS only!I felt there was no need to apologize to S.S. since all of my life they have always disrespect us.My poor husband got turn down by his remarks and said we decided not to want me around at all. he's said its almost been a year and (which it happen in August?) not a year yet! You should see the hurt in his eyes when he came home! SS went raving about some other Bull Shit like his wifey did nothing wrong and how come I didn't apologize earlier, its like they are going to hold out now? with all my heart and mind I so bad wanted to call or text or write them a letter to speak my mind on how rude they are all the time. With every fiber in my body, instead i call my brother to talk to him. Please my heart is hurting for my husband because what can I do !!! there is alot more to the story i'm sure but I feel 90% its not my fault !!
Any words of wisdom will help !!

Orange County Ca's picture

Is this 'disrespect' worth ruining your husbands life with his kid?

I thought not.

A hand written letter of apology to all adults involved - I guess SS and his wife and a age appropriate inexpensive gift for the kids all in one package. Use your computer to make a coupon good for one visit to the pizza restaurant nearby for each kid. "Good for one pizza meal with Grandpa and 'whatever they call you'. If it works you can apologize to the kids if you still feel it necessary. Use snail mail.

I'm hoping your stand-up position will help the adults stand up also but if not you can carry on knowing you've done more than required and its out of your hands.

If all this works and you continue to be 'dissed' avoid them as much as possible so Dad can keep in touch. Hopefully this will turn into a perfect step-family.

Pink49's picture

Smile Thanks Orange County for your input, its a thought i will keep in mind, they are all hard heads. They use to call me Grama R. but I don't know now? I think my DH has to do the engaging I tried and they don't want to hear from me right now! I can wait and know that God has the perfect plan if its not ment to be then hey I can continue doing the things I love or be around people who love me. But I do like your advise I will keep that in mind ! Blum 3