You are here

Arrested Development

dbk519's picture

I guess it is arrested development. I haven't been here in a while, things are improving, but give an inch and they take a mile! First SS stayed at his own place a while, then it was back here once a week, then twice, then over here to work from "home," now he ASKS can his friend (another adult male) come over and spend the night because he is leaving for California in the morning and doesn't have a place to stay. What about a motel????? What about your place??? What are they 12 years old??? No, they are 28!!!! I feel like I am living in a fricking Frat house! DH is mad because when ASKED, I said, "NO!" SS says, "Really?" DH get mad at me so I have to give in..... Do I have girlfriends over 3 times a week spending the night?????????
In love.....

Delilah's picture

You dont HAVE to give in because your DH is mad. Let him be bloody mad, the answer would still be a resounding NO! Seriously, when I think about ALL the wasted time I have been angry, hurt, frustrated, mistreated because of skids/BM VS DH's time to feel this way, then its quite likely I would win that competition, as it was usually me who capitulated. So time for your DH to be the one on the receiving end of these emotions! Good suggestion if he continues sulking/being angry, then tell him to go over to ss's if he is THAT keen to spend time with him and his friend! That way you dont have to endure any of them! }:)