You are here

Hope I did the right thing.....

dbk519's picture

Well, DH and I talked after the fiasco of the E-mail (see I am in trouble again) and decided that we just would not have SS over for a while. Well -- DH thought SS would NEVER want to come over anyway... Guess who called me today? "Uh, I have some stuff of MY DAD'S in my car. Can I come over during my lunch to drop it off." Me: "Well, I'd rather you call your Dad and arrange to meet him." What will happen next???? Blum 3

cpreston's picture

I agree you did the right thing. let him deal with the situation, don't even allow the possibility of a "situation" to arise

twopines's picture

I definitely think you did the right thing. His delicate flower feefees might get hurt if he thinks you opened the door wrong for him!!

qtpie013178's picture

Yep, let your husband deal with SS. He only calls if he wants something, let your husband see it for himself.

dbk519's picture

DH came home saying he was going to SS's home to get his stuff and was going to spend the night... OMG... I stayed calm and we talked about OUR relationship.... to make a long story short things worked out well... DH is letting his son hang by himself tonight....