You are here

abuse accusations

bundtcake1234's picture

My SS accused me of abuse for yelling at him and ran around our community complaining about me slandering me to his church, friends, police, whoever would listen to his mostly lies story. They all took him in like the gods gift to the world he is.  He is 16. Further he ran away and we called the police who called social services who then sat him down for 4 hours he spent complaining about how awful we are to him which is total BS and he is a insolent shit succubus who eats all our food, doesn't do a dam thing to help, and drives us batshit because he is ADHD. The Social worker said they weren't going to do anything but he spent the next week at his friends houses in town. We have no idea where he is and what is going on. He took a suitcase of clothes with him and today I heard he is on his way to his grandparents. Ok so um I know that in todays society kids have rights.  How far does that go. We don't have a problem with him being with grandparents but know it is not permanent. We are feeling like we don't want him back. I mean he just destroyed us in our community. We could lose our jobs over this and that insolent brat could care less. He is calling me blowing up my phone to mail him the rest of his stuff. Like really after what you did?! Again to be clear the granparents are not keeping him. I am wondering what my options are here? There is no custody arrangement and what I have is a unruly unscupulous kid who essentially none of the family want permanently. The bio mother does not want him. Just wondering if anyone else knows legal options I have? Thanks

Kes's picture

I don't know about your legal options as I live in the UK, but there was some question of an SD coming to live with us when she was 16 and I just refused due to many factors. DH was prepared to find her a place to live that was not BM's and not at ours.  In the end she stayed at BM's but there was no way she was moving in with us. 

SonOfABrisketMaker's picture

block his number or shut off his cell. Pack his stuff, leave it on the porch. Have his mommy and daddy find him a place to live that is far far away from you.

DHsfamilyfromhell's picture

The social worker has a duty to liaise with the local council that may be able to provide him with somewhere to live if this is a long term thing.  (If neither of his parents, are not willing (understandably) to tolerate him. They can do this occasionally, but it depends if there is anything available. He certainly needs to register on some sort of housing list by the time he is 18 years if he cannot fully support himself. 

If he’s going to his grandparents let him stay there for now. 

tog redux's picture

YOU have right to tell DH you will not ever live with his son again. DH and BM can't both decide they won't take him, though, where I live that would be a CPS issue until he's 18. If HE refuses to return home, he can get in legal trouble, though not if he convinces everyone his parents are both abusive and that's why he left. 

Either DH has to find him a safe place to live until he's 18, or he/BM have to take him back. So he can move out and get a place with his son. 

Wicked stepmo.'s picture

I'm not sure what services are available in your area but possible options are independent living programs for teen boys or filing with family court as a person in need of supervision.  Because he is under 18 if you can show he is unmanageable in your home the Court will put him under thier supervision and he will be assigned a caseworker or juvenile probation officer to oversee his compliance. 

bundtcake1234's picture

Our state has job corp which we proposed to him a while back and he informed us he was not doing that. See any work involved equals a big no from him. I have no idea how to file with family court for him being a person in need of suppervision?

bundtcake1234's picture

Yesterday, I went on Facebook and discovered that 2 prominent women in my small small rual community were all over FB talking about what happened. I know who these women are but we are not friends and I have never spoken to them ever. My lovely SS is a huge liar and trash talker and he literally spent 4 hours talking to/ complaining to DSS about us. He is not abused he is a spoiled brat who when does not get his way throws huge fits like a small child. He is mentally disabled and abusive to us. He does not do a single thing to help out at home and the fights are growing because he won't do anything we ask. All he has to do is clean his room and do homework and he has turned that into an opportunity to thorw tantrums for attention. My town population is about 300 people and he just destroyed me in the community on FB these 2 women were literally posting our private business on their walls. They named themselves the SS 15 guardians on FB without once talking to my DH who went over to their places when we "Didn't know where he was" and they sat there and lied to his face that the SS was not there and my DH was crying too. This occured over 2 days and these women have big nice homes and are rich basically and we aren't we live in a tiny apartment. Theese 2 women were posting pics of these 3 boys just having a gay old time over the 2 days. They had a party and posted pics of them smiling and happy at a bonfire and at a resteraunt and SS was loving it up attention and the rich lavish lifestyle he wants whist trashing DH and stepmom just because we asked him to clean his pigpen room and I yelled at him. Oh that's apparently ABUSE ABUSE my SM yelled at me, ABUSE!! My DH even records his tantrums over having to clean his room. All we have to do is ask him to clean his room and he starts crying, rocking back and forth, talking to hisself, tearing his drapes off of the wall. I mean you would not beleive how mental he is. I don't even know. I am a very private shy reserved person and I would have never put my personal business on my towns FB website and I feel totally violated by these 2 women and my SS. I don't even want to go outside because I am so embarrased and everyone knows and is judging me. I know you all are going to go get out you don't have to put up with this. I love my DH and he told me it is not me that SS would do this to whoever I am with that is not his Bio mom. DH does not want him back either but it looks like we have no choice. The bio mom disowned him last time they talked on the phone so she is not an option to take him and the grandparents have been adament that he is not staying with them but if you can beleive this these 2 women are now telling the grandparents to return him to them!?

Rags's picture

Time to start the manipulative tantrum throwing skid video hour on FB and YouTube to inform the community of the facts regarding this POS kid.  If these harpy busy bodies want to play games, DH needs to file kidnapping charges against them for not surrendering his minor child upon demand.

Own their asses.  Start destroying them on FB and within the communty.  Get the police involved to collect the 16yo from their nice homes.  See how their neighbors like having the cops parked in front of their homes.  

People like these harpy biotches hate to have their facades of righteousness tainted.

Go for blood and destroy them. 

And enjoy it.

bundtcake1234's picture

I am scared of them but great ideas

Amanita's picture

This is such a delicate situation. I'm not exactly sure of all the legalities involved here, but I'm pretty sure like Rags said, those women are not legally allowed to hold onto 15 year old SS just because they feel like it. The petty side of me really likes the idea of opening up the playing field on social media, since those women "started it" anyways, but I think the best thing to do would be (for your DH) to contact social services or CPS to let them know what's going on and allow them to offer guidance on how to handle the situation from here. 

It's a good thing that your DH has recorded those tantrums. I would also put pen to paper and record as much as I could remember about when the SS tantrums were thrown, what happened, why they were thrown, and the aftermath of all of it. As much detail as possible to basically protect you and your DH from any further possible persecution due to the manipulation and lies coming from SS. 

Thumper's picture

DO everything RAGS wrote...

Where is this kids BM? In the brink?

He should be in reform school......

bundtcake1234's picture

The bio mother is in her 30's and she is living with a man in his 70's and I guess they are a couple more like a personal care attendant.

Rags's picture

I would register him with the police as a missng person and I would also press kidnapping charges against any adult who is harboring him from his dad.  

At least that is what I would do I was his dad.

Misery is a major motivator in dealing with toxic morons and their naive minions.