You are here

WTF FIANCES EX WIFE JUST CALLED AND DEMANDED MY CAR!!??

ReadySetNot's picture

Facts First:
1. My fiances ex wife is RE-MARRIED
2. Had another kid in May.
3. Has a 8yr old son with FH

So I just got off the phone about two minutes ago with my fiances ex-wfe she is demanding my car since she got rear ended by someone this morning and needs something for her kids and cant drive HER Husbands truck since it wont fit the 4 of them. Keep in mind that she drives a Scion XB the square one, and I drive a VW CC sedan. * my car is new with leather interior, and im paying on it with the money I make at work and it is in both mine and my FH name.* *she drives around with so much trash and crap in her car that when you upoen the door trash falls out* She is trying to claim that my FH told her she would borrow our car untill she got hers back....UHM NO. How am I supposed to get to work etc. etc. she said she can still drive her car but just dosnt like the way it looks and they cant get it in the shop untill next monday. so should I just bit the bullet and let her borrow my car or just stand by my actions and say no..???? I understrand that she has her new baby and the kid that her and my FH had together, but shouldnt this be something she figures out on her own?

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

Girl... don't you DARE let her take YOUR car!! I don't care if she has to resort to hitchhiking. This is soooo not your problem and if your fiance thinks you need to let her then you need to dump him on his ear... fast! If nothing else, think of the insurance liability.

jojo71's picture

I would have just laughed and hung up the phone and not given it a 2nd thought. NOW...if FH DID tell her this, I would be having some VERY choice words with him right about now!

flagchick's picture

Don't you just LOVE when other people make their problems magically turn into your problems. Tell her to go rent a mini van or something. This is NOT your problem. Would she let you borrow HER car if your car was out of commission?!? Um, probably not. She's a grown a$$ woman - she'll figure something out.

P.S. On top of this, tell her that you always catch more flies with honey. She should learn to ask nicely for things instead of making demands.

JMC's picture

JamaicanMeCrazy
LIVE LOVE LAUGH

1-800-Enterprise If she got rear ended, the other driver is the one usually at fault for a rear end collision and hopefully he/she has insurance. If not BM should have insurance and if she has rental on her policy it will cover a rental until her vehicle is fixed.

I can't believe she would expect you to loan her your car - I'd tell her no way in hell!

ReadySetNot's picture

My FH drives a 81 chevy 454 big block engine *Tottaly a man vehicle its loud and really high of the ground* so thats not going to fit her whole family either. I just talked with FH and he said that I could take his truck and she can take my car, and that I should be more "flexible" UHM NO. i'm sure im not going to let her drive my car anytime soon she cant even take care of her own. Why is it my responsibility to provide her with something?? What about ehr family they live around here also why cant they help her out?

luckykell's picture

They are no longer together, so yes her family should be the ones to come to her aide. And why does your FH think it's ok to loan YOUR property to HIS ex??? Dude isn't even from Mars with that way of thinking...more like Pluto (when it was still considered a planet). I would stand your ground on this one girl! He has no right to think it's ok to give his ex your car. His only concern is his child that they share. If she is so concerned with how to get skid around maybe offer to take skid until her car is fixed. Her new baby is not his child, not your family, doesn't concern either of you. Good luck with this!! Stay strong!!

"Live well, Love much, Laugh often."

Stick's picture

Don't even think about letting her use your car. If for any other reason that she demanded it from you?

Your DH I'm sorry to say is way out of line here.

If she has car insurance, she might even already have rental insurance on there! Or, the person that hit her might be liable for paying for her rental.

This is absolute craziness.

missangie1978's picture

You better nip this in the bud FAST. You need to tell your fiance that this is not happening now or ever if you don't both BM and your fiance are going to keep taking advantage of you.

libby's picture

I have been reading alot of your posts today.

HELL NAW - she is not to drive you car

You owe this woman nothing - she is doing nothing but trying to get control over you. Like a dog she is trying to piss on the territory

Next time she calls just tell her listen bitch stop calling my damn phone I owe you nothing - and you are nothing to me - dont call me again or I will get your for harassment.

libby's picture

There is a reason why your ex pays support - they are ex's she cant claim property of yours period.

What happens if her house burns down - you and DH moving out so she can stay there? Her dress rips at one of SD functions you going to give her yours.

You owe her nothing give her nothing tell her to stop calling you period.

Oh also I would not involve myself in any family function that if she will be there.

I see that you are young, and guessing she might be older than you - DO NOT LET HER INTIMATE YOU. Lay the ground work now - or this will be your life for the next 18 years!

Jbee27's picture

If the bitch has proper insurance, her insurance company should cover a rental car for her till her's is fixed. If she was too stupid not to get "rental reimbursement" on her car, that's her own damn fault.
Keep the jedi death grip on your keys and DO NOT let that crazy beeyotch get anywhere near your car. Her accident isn't your responsibility!

anita...sigh's picture

"jedi death grip"

We all smile in the same language

WowjustWow's picture

if you even CONSIDER giving her your car??? HELL NO!! I don't think I can put enough emphasis on the NO part.

She can get a rental car. YOUR car that YOU pay for is NOT for HER.

I would send my DH packing if he EVER thought this was ok in any way.

smnikki's picture

is she on drugs? Because i would think that either her or fh are smoking some serious stuff if she thinks your car is even an option. i would have politely let her know that she is fuking NUTS!

Tell her to call her husband and have him figure something out, her and her problems are not yours or your fh's concerns!

smnikki's picture

fh is saying you should be flexible. my response from you to him...dont let the door hit you in the azz!

if my dh would have EVER said such a thing....we would NOT be married.

frustrated stepmom's picture

If you let her borrow your car you are a much better person than I am!! This is her problem, not yours. As an adult, she should be able to handle this on her own. Would she pay your deductible if she wrecks your car? I doubt it... That heifer can be on her own and figure out a way to get around, there is no reason for you to be put out because of her accident.

LizzieA's picture

I'd tell her that the insurance won't cover another driver. We had a couple of calls like that from SD (terrible driver, wrecked two cars) wanting to use one of ours. N-O.
This is entirely outrageous. Surely between BM and her H they can figure something out.
Again, I am concerned about your FH being so accommodating to that woman!

isthis4me's picture

Tell her Hertz will come to the house and bring her to her rent a car.

Are people crazy?

If I claimed to hate someone so much, I wouldn't pick up a dollar they dropped and try to keep it.
My BM saw a chair by my garbage and had the nerve to have her son come in my house and ask if she could have it....the woman refuses to acknowledge my exsistance but now she will take my chair? I should have went outside, pulled down my pants, pissed on it and told her, "here you go"
But DH just told SS12, no and bring it back into the garage.

soon2bestepmum's picture

Wow. I can hardly believe what I just read. And your hubby is asking you to allow her to borrow your car, and to be more "flexible"!? My fiance would NEVER ask me to do that. He knows what my response would be, I'm sure. The woman in on her own. It isn't your husband's job to provide her with transportation, let alone YOUR job. It doesn't even matter whom she's living with, or what her circumstances are... she has no right to your property.

Rags's picture

Mojo,

Puhhhhlease! Not to be insensitive in my response but ........ WTF! Hell no she can't borrow your car regardless of if you were driving a Rolls or a hoopdee. IMHO of course.

If your DH even remotely thought about what that wacky bitch is claiming he said much less if he actually said it I would slap him smart if I was you. If he is in on this idea you are going to need to buy him a 15000Lb winch to put on the bumper of that 454 Big Block truck to pull his head out of his ass.

VW CC. Nice car BTW. One more reason not to even remotely consider letting the wacky biotch of a XW/BM get her toothless grubby fingers on it. If her car is not drivable she needs to learn one word ....... BUS!

You need to be flexible??????????????? MY ASS! :jawdrop:

The nerve and asinine stupidity of some people.

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

lyndee's picture

hell no!! gurl thats not your problem its the ex wifes problem. not you fiances problem either hell no!!!!!!!!!!

startingover2010's picture

needs to figure shit out on her own!!! u owe her nothing! who cares if she had a new baby? its not up to you or fh to dealw ith her shit. say no no no no no!!!!!

dont stop your life for her. she's an adult.

Crizzle's picture

Do NOT let her use your car. Stand your ground now or she will know that she can manipulate you in the future. If her car is driveable, there is no reason to feel sorry for her. She may not like how it looks, but big deal. Even if it wasn't driveable it wouldn't be you or FH's responsibility. It would be her and her DH's responsibility. She needs to stay out of your lives beyond the needs of the child she shares with FH.

"They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I just wish he didn't have so much confidence in me."

anita...sigh's picture

As the others have said, this is sooooo completely wacked its incredible!

BM has a new hubby, let him take care of his household!!! The gaul of this woman and her husband. USERS both of them. The fact your DH is actually in support of lending her the care must make BM's current spouse wondering what else they can soak out of your DH. I would tell BM that she has a new spouse to rely on for things like that.

Further, BM's full of crap. If she was rear-ended, as she claims, the driver who causes the accident would have insurance coverage that would cover her loss of vehicle. PPfffffttt. Tell her to take a hike and if your DH wants you to be flexible, by all means be so. You can live with him or without him. How's that for flexibility.

We all smile in the same language