You are here

OFF TOPIC/Wedding Tableware

ReadySetNot's picture

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get good looking plastic ware for my reception for my wedding. I'm trying to find plastic plates etc. that look real. I can't afford china or rental plates. It is a very frusturating thing for me to admitt that. I wish we could but with the bills plus FH child support and the extra he gives to physco bm every month we just cant afford the rental ware. If any one has any ideas could you please let me know. Thanks.

Stick's picture

ReadySetNot - Don't be worried honey - Your wedding will be special NO MATTER WHAT!!

You can find some great stuff at local party warehouse type places. For example, here we have "The Party Warehouse"!! Smile ha! Anyway - they have all kinds of stuff to help and I have seen some plastic ware that looks very very realistic and nice.

Also - try your local Michaels for wedding favors or table top stuff. They have great ideas that you can make at home that are fun and personal and look expensive but are not!

I looked at your profile and it says you live in Maine, so maybe try this place?

http://www.mainesource.net/products/party-supplies.cfm

*** A rainbow just threw up on me... and now I'm sh*tting glitter! ***