You are here

WORK O\T BUT IM PISSED AND NEED TO VENT

jadedprincess's picture

So i left work early on thurs and was out on fri we were all sick at my house. i get into work this morning and sit down at my desk and instantly notice that my computer has been moved around, my papers that i was working on are in no order and the cards that i was issuing are all stacked so now i have to go back through and figure out who they belong to and someone higlighted shit on my calender and all my damn pens are missing... i am OCD and my work space is a big thing for me also i am severly allergic to powder detergents to the point if someone washes their clothes with it and sit in my chair at work i will end up in the ER in about 10-12 hrs... moral of the story LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE!! as soon as everyone gets here i am going to throw a bitch fit!

jadedprincess's picture

ohh and my paycheck is missing i should have got it on friday but i cant find it period

jadedprincess's picture

i feel ya. honestly i should still be at home sick and not here but i got bills to pay so here i am feeling like shit sitting at my desk and trying to figure out where the hell everything is..

ThatGirl's picture

I'm a bit OCD, too, and that would drive me crazy! My office is is now "off master" so that no one can get in by me, even the cleaning crew. Before that, I come back into work each morning to find my chair lowered, desk rearranged, phone all twisted up, and pens and stickies missing. My phone is one of few that can call outside the company, so I figured someone on the night crew was camping out at my desk to use it. I started locking the phone in my desk when I left }:)