You are here

OMG weekend from HELL!!!

jadedprincess's picture

So my weekend was one rotton thing after another with one good highlight. First the power steering pump went out on my truck and the part wasn't in stock so I get to man handle the stupid thing for a few days.. my shoulders are killing me from this.. second my hubby and I were rough housing and he flipped me over his shoulder and flung me on the bed which was fine we do that alot its fun Wink but my body didn't rotate right and I ended up hyper extending my neck I'm fine just sore and on the positve it cracked my neck without having to spend 100 dollars at the chiropractor but in all my neck feels 10000 times better than it did before it happend. Poor hubby was crying because I just layed there for a few minutes and didn't move. At first he thought he killed me because of the way my body fell. After that he was extremely attentive. he was massaging my neck and shoulders and while we were watching a movie, he got the hair brush and brushed and braided my hair because he didn't want me to be in pain trying to do it before bed.. ( i love people playing with my hair). Sunday we get up and go get my cousin (same age as dd5) we get there and her mom is smashing crack pipes because her bf stole money for crack. i run in and collect Hunni had to get her dressed so that made us late to get DD5 from her aunts house, we finally made it to church and DH wants to look for his knife that he thought was in my truck, at this point im like whatever just be in church before the service starts. He ended up jamming my drivers seat with the seat back in the forward position. I get my preachers tools and we take the back off and drive like that til we got to his friends house where we took the seat out and rigged it up where it half ass works until i can afford a new seat. then we take the girls to Golden Corral for an early dinner and run into BM. she wanted to know why we havent called her to get SS1, i spoke up and said we needed to come up with a permenent schedule that doesnt vary. i suggested every other weekend from Friday night after i get off work to Sunday evening. I also said that i didnt mind getting him every weekend it is just very difficult to get him during the week because we dont have a sitter and its a mad house trying to get care for him. She agreed to every weekend which i thought she would, that means she only has to make arraingments for 1 kid for her bar hopping. after all that was situated i made the girls plates. my dd wanted a pretty balanced dinner and Hunni wanted mashed potatos and fried chicken, she dropped her fork 4 times and her mouth is all messed up because she is almost six and still suckes a pacifier so it is impossible for her to chew her food quietly. she let out a massive burp at the table and started picking her nose at the table.(mental note to self NEVER take her out to a resturant without basic ediquette lessons) the girls were allowed a vanilla icecream cone for dessert BIG MISTAKE!!!! my dd was fine no mess besides a little on her hands Hunni not so much... she got it all over her clothes her hair her face i literally had 10 napkins over her trying to minimize the damage. we get home and my DD lost her first tooth! Hunni gets jealous because she is older and hasnt lost one yet. at around 8 pm i have my dd get ready for bed and brush her teeth. Hunni gets mad because i wont let her brush her teeth with my dd tooth brush. she has 2 one that is a spin brush and just a regular old tooth brush for when she goes to stay the night with someone. this concept was lost on hunni and she pouted in the bathroom for a good 30 min before i told her if she was going to act like that then she could have a time out. the attitude was gone after that. finally her mom gets her and they go to my moms house to stay (she left bf THANK GOD!!!) i'm still tired but glad to be back at work I dont think i have ever been happier for it to be Monday!