You are here

Who Else is in Step-Kid hell this weekend?

notmyspawn's picture

Summermomma719 is...anyone else? Sadly, I am as well. Sad

YellowBelly's picture

Sad Thanks for the sympathy. I am a stay at home mom to my children and his. Right now we are fighting terribly about the whole situation.

TrickedIntoStep's picture

Im not in weekend hell that would be everyday hell....not even an occasional hour..thanks BM you are def MOTY!! At least she has a Bday party tomorrow!...Yippee!

notmyspawn's picture

I am always thankful that all I have to worry about is EO weekend and occasional longer stays. i couldn't do more than that!

Craving Normality's picture

I have the nice skid here this weekend. She has a nice BM. The evil BM sent her 2 over last 3 weekends in a row do I am glad to be getting a break.

Glendathegoodwitch's picture

Hello! I am a VERY new step-mother. Actually my husband is on a week vacation with his two children. I wasn't invited? But in all honesty, I didn't want to go. I miss him very much and while I sit here night after night alone, I wonder if this is the way it's going to be?!! :?

Glendathegoodwitch's picture

Yes, it does kinda sting. Thanks for being so insightful. His daughter is 15 and his son is 12. We were just married on June 1st. I haven't been around the kids very much during the 3 years we've been together. The times we did have together were ok. They have been programmed to HATE me (although I don't think they do).

TrickedIntoStep's picture

Oh wait this is even better last night as we are making dinner & planning to swim bm text where is my half of the rv money? What money? Uh u haven't spoken to or seen Ur daughter since Ur parents picked her up for Christmas u dipshit!! How about can I see my daughter u worthless POS!...no worries I took her to her friends party today....oh were u too busy getting high u dumb f***!

katielee's picture

Meeee! {{{Raising hand and waving}}} I was in stepkid hell. SOOOO glad she's gone home now:D