You are here

~Step mom Christmas Humor~ Anyone else....

Sandybeaches's picture

Well We just had our Christmas with the Step-kids and the in-laws at our house.

Does anyone else take their toothbrush OUT of the bathroom and hide it until the step-kids are gone??? :)
Funny it is just a typical part of the "get ready process" for me...
Set the table, cook the dinner, wrap the presents and oh ya better grab that toothbrush and hide it so no one swabs the toilet with it ..... Just a little step-mom humor to lighten the holiday season .. but a true factual thing I do ....

Sandybeaches's picture

that real fear and knew there was probably someone out there that it has actually happened to ... 

How aweful for her.  That is a terrible way for her to live!!

SteppedOut's picture

You have to hide your tooth brush every time skids come... that is horrible. I get it! I used to have a "dummy" tooth brush and had my "real" one in a drawer. But it's horrible. 

grace8205's picture

Ok I will admit I thought about swabbing the toilet with skid’s toothbrush, but I never would actually do it. 

I have a keyed lock on my master bedroom door which I use when we are out of town and another lock on the furnace room because my beer fridge and freezer with all the good steaks are in there. 

Tonight I bit my tounge hard. Skid came in with his GF with a 1 kg package of thick cut bacon (because he refuses to eat the regular stuff he told me). I mentioned to him that it is on sale half price at a certain store. DH asked how much does that bacon cost? I replied $20 a package and DH is like holy crap. Skid tells him that he will only eat that kind of bacon. 

I wanted to say, well I could afford to eat that bacon too if I didn’t have a mortgage and if someone else paid my bills and gave me cash to subsidize the lifestyle I would want. But I did not want to cause world war 3 while my bio was visiting. 

Modernworld1011's picture

Oh my god yes! I also put my hair products away! I live in fear of hair remover being decanted into them. Sad isn’t it!?!

KC is not the stepmother's picture

I still remember the SD's first visit to our home with her husband and two kids.  She came out of the bathroom wearing my perfume.  Kind of creepy.