You are here

What does BM allow in her home that you would never allow in your home..

Dannee's picture

Example:
My skids age 9...drink soda when they want.....Not in my HOme...

The t.v. is what they are always in front of....Not in My Home... We read here more than anything...

They can call her a F...Bitch and not get any type of discipline..... Wow your ass would be mine..in My HOme..

They have no manners nor respect......Not in My Home..have to remind them daily ofcourse...

The tell her what to buy for them when she is mall shopping....Not in My home...

She hardly ever cooks for them, they eat out.....Not in My Home...we eat as a family..

Trust me I am not a angel..but I would be damn to allow the shit she always..

How about your BM??

3798HH's picture

BM let's him do whatever whenever.. not here we have a bedtime, eating, homework schedule

BM doesn't make him eat healthy and gives junk food and candy all day this also applies to all grandparents... NOT HERE, you can have a piece of candy after lunch and that is it!

BM doesn't make him bathe everyday.... I do not care if you have been at school or inside all day and haven't been in the mudd or dirt, your ass is still getting washed

BM could care less about manners or respect... I dont care if you can cough, sneeze or fart on someone there, here you will cover your mouth, blow your nose, or go to the bathroom!

BM and GP's do not make him brush his teeth!!!.... NO GONNA HAPPEN HERE.. YOU ARE GOING TO BRUSH THEM I DONT CARE HOW MUCH THE TOOTH BRUSH HURTS OR HOW MUCH THE PASTE STINGS... IF YOU WOULD BRUSH THEM DAILY THEY WOULDN'T FEEL LIKE THAT

B22S22's picture

She lets them eat food in their rooms

She lets them waste their lives every single moment of every single day playing Modern Warfare 3

She lets them neglect their school work (and the grades prove that)

She lets them stay home from school when they want (we've already been contacted by the truancy agency)

She lets them leave their stuff all over and not have any accountabilities to help keep the house clean

She lets them talk to her with mouths like sailors... although she can talk just like a sailor too so I'm sure their arguments are regular knock-down drag-out fights (she can be pretty stinking verbally abuse to ANYONE who stands up to her, including her kids)

Bubbly1's picture

Junk food and Soda. And its not just that they can have it. Its the amount. Whatever, whenever, however much they want! Its a shame. Every time they come over they've gained weight. It seems like Jabba wants little Jabba jr.'s

We say grace before every meal, they grab their plates and dig in! They have to be reminded EVERY time not to eat before grace is said.

Climbing on furniture, BIG no no.

Running, screaming, playing in the house. Not here, not ever. Go break Jabba's shi*t. Not mine.

Using the toilet and NOT flushing....gross.

NO kids in My and Dh's bedroom.

And the foulest most disgusting of all....chewing with their Mouths OPEN!!! No sd I do not want to sit across the table from you and see what you're eating. Disgusting!

my.kids.mom's picture

I have to say...I'm disturbed that my bf's exw DOES make her kids bathe everyday. One has eczema...

It is not good for kids to bathe daily. At the most, every other day, or if they get especially dirty. The more they are exposed to chlorinated showers and/or chemically laden shampoo/soap, the less healthy they will be down the road. Our skin is not meant to be stripped of it's natural oils continually. Many parents don't even use soap on their kids except for once per week. Once puberty hits, daily bathing is routine, but even then, they should just wash the hair and smelly parts with soap/shampoo.

skylarksms's picture

She made her kids picky about food because she would take them out to eat instead of making homecooked meals. Why try anything new if you can just pick out chicken nuggets anytime you eat?

She (by words and actions) encourages them to lie.

ctnmom's picture

Ok here goes: MIL and SIL let CTBB when he was little: Eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. (he was obese).Hog the family tv. Play video games day and night. Not do his homework. When he was a teen: Signed for him to drop out when he was 15. No punishment for being arrested. No punishment for wrecking MIL's car. (twice)The funny thing is, he always preferred being w/ us, and I run a tight ship!

Lalena75's picture

Soda all the time and Mcdonalds whenever they whine for it, no baths or brushing teeth unless their gma or uncle does it for BM, watching wrestling, she has it recorded so the 4 year old can watch it all day (maybe why he thinks hitting punching and throwing things at daycare is ok) letting the 5yr old mommy the 4 year old and leaving them with whoever will take them as long as it's not their dad. They don't pick up their stuff that's what gma is for, they scream hit and kick her cal her names, yet in our home they don't behave that way they may push buttons a little when they first get with us but we discipline and have rules and it takes 1 time out each really to remind them. Hence why Bm calls at least once a week for their dad to control them over the phone for her. I told him he needs to tell her "learn to discipline and stick to the rules" and hang up on her. Maybe he will.

purpledaisies's picture

Yuck lets ss16 run the home and his brothers...not in my home!

lets them tell her what they want for dinner and she makes several meals ...not in my home!

Lets them call her names be mean to her ...not in my home!

Lets them tell her what she will do and when ...not in my home!

Pretty much she lets them dictate what happens and when with EVERYTHING including when they open presents.. Yep i found out that she let them open their gifts yesterday before they came here. Even though she gets them on the eve to do that oh wait she will probably get them more!

TryingSoHard's picture

BM is her kids' slave. She does their laundry, cleans up after them, gives SD an allowance to buy drugs with, basically lets SD walk all over her. SD plays her mom like a violin, and BM falls for it every time. All SD needs to do is start crying and she'll get what she wants. SD is always pulling this, "Dad doesn't take care of me" shit, and her mom goes right along with it and gives her new clothes and money several times a week.

In our house, every room is under lock and key because of SD's stealing problem. SD is not allowed to just sleep wherever she wants to. At BM's, SS sleeps on the couch every night in his clothes. BM lets SD (who has a terrible driving record) drive her car and stay home from school any time she wants, just for the hell of it.

BM buys all kinds of junk food for the kids to have whenever they want it. SD expects the same now that she lives with us, but NO SIR, I won't pay for it.

BM's household thrives on deceit, screaming, manipulation and keeping score. She's an absolute child. She tries to make the rules at OUR house too, majorly disrupting our attempts at keeping SD in line, and that's part of the reason SD is going to have to move out.

crazylifepartyof6's picture

At BM's house they can have junk food and candy all the time..not here!

At BM's they stay up late and watch inappropriate scary movies..not here!

At BM's no bedtime or homework routine..not here!

At BM's..SD8 doesn't flush the toilet..eww...I am always on her about it at our house..gross!

At BM's they are allowed to say and do whatever they want..not here!

At BM's if they want something, she buys it for them. Not here..they do chores, they earn money, then they can buy things.

At BM's..no chores for SD8 and SS10...here, chores! They complain all the time becuase their mom says "children shouldn't be expected to do chores" What the flip ever! We are talking about emptying the dishwasher, folding their laundry and taking out the trash..c'mon!

And the list could go on...

k8tie's picture

At BM's house SD7

BM dresses her when SD doesnt feel like dressing herself
BM feeds her if she is too busy to sit and wait for SD to finish
BM lets her stay up way past 8:30 (our bedtime here)
BM lets SD have drinks past a certain time at night (a big no no here because of her still wetting the bed every single night)
BM has NO rules set up for SD there and lets her do basically whatever she wants
BM still carries her to bed
BM still allows SD7 to have a sippy cup there

I can go on and on!

Katie