You are here

Selling Balls for all the SO's out there that can not speak up to BM

Dannee's picture

Free shipping ....

anyone want some!!!

I had to write this because there are way too many men
out there that just have Zero Balls when dealing with
the BM's..

Tell me does your So have Balls or not??

smileygirl's picture

My DH has just recently grown them. For the first several years of our relationship, she was the wife not me and it was obvious when she could say or do practically anything including running him over with her car :jawdrop: and he would say something stupid like "Smileygirl, we just need to keep the peace". Luckily, it seems she has lost her mind even further in the last 2-3 years and at some point he hit his breaking point.

Now he frequently tells her just where she can shove it...and she just hangs up on him. It's much healthier for all of us.

beyond pissed-off's picture

LOL! Actually I believe the grammatically correct structure, given the subject matter, would be 'dem balls! Wink Smile LOL! I like your philosophy regarding internet purchases. I personally believe that with this type of purchase, if we can not evaluate them in person, at least a reasonable facsimile of scent should be provided in the form of a "scratch and sniff" flyer! Biggrin

"Some balls are held for charity,
And some for fancy dress,
But when they're held for pleasure,
They're the balls that I like best!

"My balls are always bouncing,
To the left and to the right,
It's my belief that my big balls,
Should be held every night!"

With deepest apologies and great admiration to AC/DC!!! }:)

my.kids.mom's picture

I have found that if you nurture them appropriately, the existence of balls is never an issue. When I first came into the picture, they had been neglected, but they are back on track now. This is fine when it comes to the bm, but how do you get them to grow a spine and parent their children?

herewegoagain's picture

Toooooo funny! What a great idea! Darn! I could've bought some for my DH years ago! lol

My understanding is that their last conversation went something like this:

BM - hey idiot, your daughter is has left her boyfriend for some girl...we think she's GAY! She must have gotten that from YOUR family...
DH - wonderful! I will definitely give her a call. If not, have her call me. It'll be great because the odds are now slim she'll end up PREGGO!
BM - ahole!

That was BEFORE she ended up preggo. Never heard from crazy again as far as I know. lol

hismineandours's picture

Can you offer any help for lost balls? My dh has balls, but he does lose them at times and wonder if you could offer any serives to help him locate them?

Newstep's picture

LOL love this thread!! Thank goodnes SO's balls are right back where they belong!!! BM's death grip on them was released }:)

unsure99's picture

My FDH has no balls. The BM has control of one and his daughter has the other one!! He will not stand up to either one of them!! Makes me sick!!

Two cowboys ride into view...

CB#1 - Golly pardner! No offense but you seem to be a bit light in the saddle these days!

CB#2 - Yeah...that horrible bitch I managed to impregnate...you remember Sheila?....well, she is at it again...she is holding my balls hostage over at Ye Old'e Saloon and Whorehouse where she cleans the rooms after the girls people are willing to pay to sleep with are done.

CB#1 - I remember Sheila. Never did understand how that happened though. She is uglier than a cactus with a dead cat collection stuck to it! I mean seriously, did you trip and fall and just somehow find your dick inside her?????

CB#2 - (blushes and hangs head) Something like that. There was alcohol involved. And to be fair, she DID have the courtesy to put a bag over her head. You know she keeps one handy, just in case!

CB#1 - Dude - you don't need to get your old set back! Besides, you just know she has been gnawing on them and thinking about her good times. Just contact Dannee over at Steptalk! She can set you up with a brand new set. Bigger, and hairier and bouncier than before! You'll be a man again in no time!!

CB#2 - Ya' mean it? Honest and for true??? Yeeee Haaaa - my prayers have been answered!

Aaaaaaand Scene!

Glad you got a kick out of it!!! Funny, FH did NOT have the same reaction when I said something similar about how his kids must have been conceived..... }:)

ctnmom's picture

My BM is SIL Whorebag, actually been in jail for fighting,she knew never to fuck with me! I would've gone off like a NYC crack adicct!

peanut11's picture

Before I came along my DH was giving BM entire child support amount (like the amount he would pay if he did not have kid) and had 50/50 custody. Would allow BM to dictate everything as long as he got to have SS half the time. He also payed for all school activities, supplies, lunches, as well as all sports. I respected this because he was scared to have his kid taken away by a crazy BM. Eventually we realized that we could not afford to due this and have any sort of life and DH stood up to BM. Who was not a very good sport about it. We now pay the CS that is for 50/50 custody arrangments and split everything else.

beenthere's picture

My BF needs a pair but I fear it may be too late. Our relationship is about done due to his lack of balls with the BM. Not sure at this time that I would even buy them at any price. Artificial is never as good as the real thing anyway. Wink