You are here

Vent about psycho BM

SemiSaneMama's picture

Skids were over for their normal Tuesday 3 hrs last night. Gorgeous day so all kids on the street were playing outside. They played in the sandy dirt and of course got dirty. DH took them home cleaned up with their clothes in a bag for BM to wash.

Psychotic BM then sends long text saying how DH is "deadbeat" because she works hard to pay for kids clothes and he "just lets them get all dirty and ruin their clothes" of course she has to bring me into the text cuz everything is MY fault, I'm satan remember? (BM to DH) " your CURRENT wife gets to stay home all day while I work my butt off to provide for your babies (9&12)". BM tells skids we aren't truly married because according to the bible she will always be married to DH in GODS EYES) Wink he told her " So glad I divorced your crazy ass"

Can someone buy this bitch some Tide and an freaking clue?! Ugh. Baby mama drama.

NoWireCoatHangarsEVER's picture

That totally sounds like what I would text my ex husband .... IF .... I had absolutely no life of my own, was totally jealous of his new wife, was a bitter hag, and thought this was acceptable behavior if you are still married in the eyes of the lord. Did hubby find ex wife in an dark continent tribe where you are still "married" in the eyes of God even if the relationship is over and and you have gotten a wife from a different tribe? She needs to get some tide, or a bone for her lip where she will fit in with people of the same mentality or get a life of her own.

Disneyfan's picture

Why would you take joy in the kid getting punished? If he's bratty enough to give mom hell about taking a bath, chances are he will get punshied. In the end, he will suffer for you sticking it to BM.

SemiSaneMama's picture

I have given SD temp tats for her and my DD to play with. They ended up putting them on their backs like tramp stamps LOL. Boy o boy did I get a nasty text message about that one. " teaching my daughter to be white trash like you are" ... At this point, all I can do is vent here and laugh it off. Orange is not my color... Wink

Disneyfan's picture

If the kids were playing in their school clothes, then I can understand her being upset. Growing up, he had to change into old clothes before going out to play. I raised my son the way. I'm all for kids playing and getting didty. However, doing so in school or dress clothes would tick me off.

SemiSaneMama's picture

Skids have a closet full of clothes here. The issue isn't the dirty clothes with BM it's that the skids had a good time and she had to find something to gripe about.

If *** and I mean >>> if .. they were school clothes or nice Easter clothes, I can see BM texting politely asking that they change into play clothes before playing in the street and mentioning that money is tight and she works hard for that money. That is a very reasonable request and a reasonable way to ask that her request be considered. What isn't reasonable is bringing up that his current wife doesn't have to work and calling exhusband a deadbeat

glitch

glitch

SemiSaneMama's picture

BM works all of 15 hrs a week and makes it sound like she works 60+hrs of manual labor. She is jealous of me because I get to work from home & she has to leave her "babies" that are freaking 12 & 9 with a sitter for 15 flipping hours per week. BM thinks skids are going to be neglected and turn away from God because she isn't there to spoon feed them her magic pudding for a few hours a week. I'm surprised they're not still attached via umbilical cord.

DH and I buy ALL of the sKids school clothing at the beginning of the school year, all their supplies & a new pair of tennis shoes over and above child support paid. I'm talking Justice for the SD & Nike stuff for the SS. BM throws fits over that as well. It's either "tacky" or "too expensive & she could have bought more if we gave her the $$ instead" DH cannot win. She buys extras in spring, least she can do since we pay for the majority of it all.

Oh & as far as what got dirty, SD had on a shirt & shorts & a pair of flip flops that we bought her and SS had mesh basketball shorts and a faded out Tshirt. Both children want for nothing here. Closets full. BM just wanted something to bitch about because she knew the kids had fun & she can't stand that. She feels entitled to every cent we spend. Honestly, she takes time out to send a text message to DH everytime we make a purchase.... A car, a lawnmower...whatever skids run home and tell her we bought.

kathc's picture

Buy a bottle of cheap detergent and save butter containers...send her enough for a load of clothes every time you send back dirty clothes }:)

Anna21's picture

I gave up even touching the skids clothes last year when our BM accused me of ruining their expensive stuff. There I was like a fool being nice and sending them home with clean laundry (me doing the laundry!) and she was furious and went on a text5-rant because I "didnt know how to wash good clothes that didnt come from Walmart". FDH now packs up the dirty clothes and sends them back to BM.

SemiSaneMama's picture

I can totally relate to your situation as well. It's like they teach a "how to be a psycho BM" class upon divorce.

They've been divorced 7 years.. She's been remarried for 2. It.Never.Stops. Lol

SemiSaneMama's picture

Oh he knows she is still in love with my DH & her theory on the rest of the crap she spews... BM new hubby is uber jealous of my DH for this fact. Makes it all the more insane.

Monchichi's picture

Did any of you ever think you would have to fight over clothes of all things? The thought never crossed my mind until it happened.

Rags's picture

Time to put your foot up the Gutter Hag's toxic ass and call her on being an inept parent.

"Unlike at your house where they sit and play video games all frickin day, when they are in MY and MY husband's home they are out doing stuff. If you can't deal with a little laundry then you are the one with the problem. And btw ... In God's eyes, just as in the eyes of the law and everyone else for that matter, DH is my husband not yours. All you have of him is his past. I am his present and his future. Deal with it. Now, for the baby comment. In a nutshell you just clearly defined the problem. A 9 and 12yo are not babies. They are children approaching their teens and are growing their own identities and independence. Deal with that too and quit stunting them by hanging onto a long gone past."

The battle over clothes is a classic and nearly universal one in blended families. In our case it was that the Sperm Clan took exception to the quality clothing that my wife and I provided for the Skid. They would rant that their CS should not be paying for name brand clothing for SS when his three younger also out of wedlock Sperm Idiot spawned half sibs by 2 other baby mamas were in cheap Walmart clothing. Their CS would barely pay for a single outfit so giving them clarity on that was one of my many enjoyable ass bareing activities with the Sperm Clan.

Interestingly they made a concerted effort to not return his clothes following a visitation and his clothes would show up on his younger half sibs in family pics a year or so later. Until we started having our attorney send them threatening letters on his law practice letter head. That got them crying and bitching but ... the clothes would make it into the Skid's bag on the next visitation.

What was truly puke-worthy was when SS was in his teens and the Sperm Idiot started stealing his clothes. SS had to go through the DipShitiots closet and dresser to recover his clothes when he was packing to come home at the end of visitiaton. Of course the asshole always claimed that SS's clothes got mixed up with his.

Disneyfan's picture

The clothing war is battled on both fronts. There have been plenty of blogs here from SMs complaining about BMs not returning the clothes.

The men do not seem to give a rat's ass about this. However, it seems to be a huge issue for the women.

SemiSaneMama's picture

Yes BM will send Skids in two sizes too small undies & socks. Skids bathe & put on fresh new ones at our house & BAM BM doesn't have to buy any! I literally bought 7 pairs of Justice undies with my J bucks on sale for SD for Christmas. Every pair of them gone.POOF! No more, I buy the Walmart white ones in a 10 pack.

BM is just a self righteous witch, always talking down to DH & playing the victim role. DH cannot do anything up to her standards, hence they divorced as he grew to realize he married a sociopathic narcissist.