You are here

Update on finding out

theoutsider's picture

He says his problem is with the internet. He really thinks it will end if he gets a dumb phone that doesn't allow him internet, that the temptation won't be there...
He has surrendered his phone to me already, and is using an old one, different number.
He also called and had our phone lines joined under my name and said I have full control over it.
He does not have internet at work, or access in any other way than on his phone.

queen-B's picture

I hate to be Debbie Downer, but all this does is make you responsible for his actions. This isn't a real attempt to fix his problem, it's an attempt to get you to take more care of him than you already do. I wish I could find a happier interpretation for you, but honestly that's what I see. You deserve better...

Rags's picture

Posturing, smoke and mirrors. Tokenism and high visibility grand gestures. Pretty standard for manipulators and people wanting to get away with the same old crap.

Move on to your own life and let him stay in his.

Any woman deserves better.

IMHO of course.

Disneyfan's picture

So now he'll just get a new phone and keep it at work.

Why are you holding on so tight to this man? He just isn't worth the time and energy you are wasting on him.

ctnmom's picture

I went back to your original post and read it. "nut" and "bottom" are homosexual sexting code words. (I have a gay brother, he's my best friend and tells me EVERYTHING as in TMI). If he's gay, you cannot "fix" him' dear. And if he's bi, weellll... you'll be sharing his soul (and body perhaps) with men. Your choice- for me it would be a no-brainer.

Meh's picture

My ex got into an internet relationship with a much younger woman, long story. I begged him to give her up and he refused. I'm kind of glad now that he did because if he had agreed to work things out with me I would have been stuck with him until he screwed up again (and I'm sure he would have).

Hon why don't you just cut your losses? You don't have a child with him do you?? Please get STD testing Sad worried about you.