You are here

*Off topic - I have discovered DipShit Prime! (Think the Transformers)

Rags's picture

9:30AM - 108* F outside temp going to 113*.

Dipshit Prime contacts my facility department complaining that it is too hot in the 4Million Ft^2 facility.  When told that the all zones in the facility are between 75* and 79* he decides to tell his team to red tape baricade all of the dock doors to keep people away and open all of the  doors to "let the heat out".

)(&W)(_T!!E#&!!!!!! Really?

This is a manager for F sake.

To his vent the heat plan I replied in the public forum....  "It is 108* outside. It is in the high 70*s inside.  Do not open any facility access door for any reason other than work performance.  Opening doors to "vent the heat" will result in the facility immediately exceeding stipulated temperature criteria that will create an unsafe condition resulting in an immediate complete evacuation moving everyone in the facility into extremely hot temperatures in direct sun with no shade.   With the current and projected outside temperatures it will take more than 24 hours to return the facility to temperature compliance before production will be able to recommence." 

His boss lost his shit all over him very publically.

No doubt DipShit Prime is not my biggest fan.

Diablo

Later in teh day... another DipShit, this one making up their own rules to try to bury their ineptitude under my team. Nope, that one got their ass chewed by their boss as well.

I think there are a number of parents who need to be slapped for dumping these DipShits on the world.

smh

ImperfectlyPerfect's picture

I say you pile the dipshits in the work room and let them deploy their brillant plan to open the windows to "air it out" and see if they learn their lesson. How stupid can one get?! 

Shieldmaiden's picture

Ha! You sound like my DH. He is old-school in a world of special snowflakes. He is an electrician and has to deal with managers who don't understand how their infrastructure/heating/cooling/electricity works, but want it fixed asap. When he says "Hey, I warned you this needed replaced 6 months ago. Now it is the hottest day of the year and you are sad because your chiller blew up,and its hot. Well, too bad. So sad. Welcome to reality. I will put you at the end of my long waiting list, since the company laid off everyone else who can do my job."  His stories about work are unbelieveable.  People are so entitled, yet they don't want to pay for his 20+ years of expertise in the field. They treat him like a janitor. Honestly, they should treat the janitor with much respect as he/she has an extremely tough job, too. I'd like to see some of these people try to survive on their own, when they can't pay someone to fix their problems.

Winterglow's picture

Ahh... memories.... My parents from the frozen wastes of Scotland came to visit (south of France) one July.. We got up early to go shopping and got home to find all shutters and windows open to "let the sun in".It was 35°C at 11am and climbing. We kept everything closed from 10am to 5-6 pm to keep the house cool and liveable. Different countries, different priorities. He also wanted to cut down all the trees that gave us shade in the summer (the house faces due south) for the same reason. 

Where does your guy come from? 

KC is not the stepmother's picture

There's a teller in my office who sets the ac at 70. All of the private offices except mine have the vent louvers closed because it's too cold. This forces an inordinate amount of cold air into my office and makes the cooling system constantly turn on and off because it's not balanced.  This is all because management is afraid of a 70 year old bank teller. 

CLove's picture

For the sun. Its been high 80-90's, and they close the curtains when it gets too hot, and all the doors windows closed too.

Yikes, what a wanker!

Rags's picture

Basic analysis apparently is going extinct.  When it is hot outside and cold inside and you want it colder, keep the damned doors closed.  

Oddly, when it is cold outside and warm inside and  you want it warmer, keep the damned doors closed.

Funny how that works.

Unknw

Your parents would blow this guys mind with their higher order logic.  Fortuneately, there are not many windows in the facility or this guy would still be scratching his head trying to figure it out.

Wink