You are here

Tonight is the night

Unhappy's picture

Okay, so I posted last week about this but tonight is the night when the dreaded counseling session goes down and I have to be in the same room with crazy BM beacuse she insists that FSD(6) needs counceling and then says that she is an angel at her house. This lady makes absolutely no sence. I know the coucelor will pull all three of aside and ask us what our concerns are. I have two:

1.) FSD(6) is very controlling. She feels the need to dominate others including adults. And when she can't get the control she wants she either Angel gets physical with kids or (b) throws these huge attention seeking tantrums to adults to try and regain the contraol. It has goetten so bad that at school the other kids in her class won't play with her and her brother and my BD(6) don't want to play with her when she is at home.

2.) The PAS that crazy BM has pulled with her. I would like for the councelor to try and find out how this behavior has psychologically affected FSD(6) so we can begin to work on repairing that damage as well as get it documented.

Here's the thing, I will have to voice my conerns infront of crazy BM. I have no idea how she is going to react. I don't think it will be in a positive way.

Is it right for me to voice my concerns if the councelor asks me? And if it is should I voice my concern about the PAS infront of BM? PAS is a form of child abuse and maybe if she thinks that this can be documented she may stop. Any advise anyone can offer would be great.

Anon2009's picture

I think you should be honest with the counselor. Just be polite, calm and civilized. If BM acts like an a$$, that's on her and it won't help her case with the counselor.

Unhappy's picture

I am concerned with her socail behavior and I do think that it needs to be addressed. BM has multiple personality disorders and I think FSD(6) may have developed one as well because of that. If we can get the information that we need from the councelor then we can develope a plan of attack to try and help FSD(6). Unfortunately, if it is a personality disorder there is not much we can do to fix it. Kids tend to develope them between the ages of 2 and 3. Once the damage has been done, it's been done forever. She will always be like that. It's sad that her crazy mother would do that to a perfectly innocent child.