You are here

thought I'd tell a funny little story about bm.

purpledaisies's picture

Right after dh and I got married bm was doing her usual crap about not letting dh see the kids and this was chritmas. They were arguing for a long time on the phone. I so tired of hearing it that I took the phone and said:
"dh will be there to pick the boys up at this time and if you are not there he will take you to court for contempt." and I hung up.

I looked at dh and said "THAT is how is is done!"

She was there at that time and he got the kids, she refused to talk to me after that LOL. }:)

they8ntmine's picture

That's awsum!!! And she doesn't talk to you now... Even better for you.. I would say that's a win win

purpledaisies's picture

Yep she tried one time to a few years ago saying that she couldn't get a hold of dh and it was my fault b/c I wasn't giving him his mess. Umm ok but we have cell phones and he has VM that she left a mess with. Not my fault he didn't want to talk to her. I told her to stop calling me, she then tried to say it was her right to call me anytime she wanted and called me "little missy" I filed charges on her since she left a wonderful nasty mess on my phone saying all that crap about how it was her god given right to call me and she never called me again. However she told dh that she filed charges on me (when I never called her or contacted her) and that if she has to file again I'll be arrested. I never laughed so hard in my life!

purpledaisies's picture

Oh no she is not allowed to talk to me and I will never talk to her. For what she has done to my son she doesn't deserve me to know she exists!