You are here

SS....Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde???? ? Psychopath?

kathycrosbyvt's picture

Ok we just got SS12 report card. His Teacher comments Were shocking and not in the way you would think. They said SS “Worked well with others” and the one that made me Literally spit out my coffee “Was a pleasure to have in class”. 

Now SS has ALWAYS been RUDE, Disrespectful selfish self-centered brat. Will have Complete Crying screaming Swearing temper tantrums almost every time he’s over for minor things. Has been known to steal from both DH and I. Has HIT both DH and I a couple times a year. 

So you see my Complete shock at the teachers comments. Yes I know DH Spoils and let’s SS get away with his shity Behavior and that is a huge problem BUT still. 

How can a kid go from a Complete monster to a kid who gets along with others and A pleasure to have in class???? A child as Out of control and bratty as SS can’t Possibly just flip sides so fast?? 

Yes school has rules but Honestly the SS I know would just tell the teacher to F off and be punching the kids for no reason...

Thoughts??!

kathycrosbyvt's picture

Of course BM Would never see the connection. Its much easier to label SS with ADHD, Depression, Mood disorder or the mental illness of the month Then admit SS is just a brat as a result of Shitty Parenting

Kes's picture

He is just jerking your chain at home, he obviously CAN control himself.  Rubbish parenting coming home to roost! 

readingandlearning's picture

It is called bad parenting at home. He knows when he can get away with it and when he has to be "mr. fake charming." When you mentioned him being a psychopath you could be right. 

Rags's picture

Remember, you are dealing with teachers who are a product of the Esteme movement in education.  Even a Jeffrey Dahmer would not get realistic feedback these days.  No one wants to hurt the fee fees of the little Dahmerlings.

smh

Bad