You are here

SO MAD - spitting fire - having out with SD when she gots HOME!!

hbell0428's picture

So, this morning I get up and use the downstairs bathroom (the girls) I walk in and find that it hasn't been flushed and there is T.P. and blood (NASTY) in it. I ask SD13 to flush it and tell her that is gross. What does she say "That's not mine; I didn't do it." :jawdrop: WHAT!?!?!?!?? are you kidding me; BD11 hasn't even started! It HAS to be SD.

Next, I hear BD say to SD - that's my shirt! I go and see - YEP!
I say, "that's BD shirt I just bought her for Christmas; she hasn't even worn it yet"

SD looks right at me and says "No it's not - my mother bought this for me.

I say it looks like an xs - your not an xs -
she returns with - "Yes, I am; it's mine!"

By this time I am seeing red - BRIGHT red. Sad Sad

I just put away laundry last night and folded THAT shirt and put in in BD room!
IT IS NOT THERE - ANYWHERE!!
I am dumfounded by SD and fuming!!

I tell BD and he just looks at me (because he is a lazy parent)
I told him that his daughter just looked at me straight in the face and lied twice!!

When I get home I will double/triple check again; but I know she is lying; she lies ALL the time about everything and anything.

Advice

Willow2010's picture

Hope you get some good advice. My SS is the EXACT same way. BUT...he lies about things that do not even matter. You can ask him anything and you will get at least 3 answers and then you have to figure out which one you want to believe. Very frustrating.

I don'e even ask him basic questions like what time he has to go to work. His answer will be a lie!

hbell0428's picture

I like this one! BD would have no problem with this; we have an open relationship - I go in her room whenever I want; help her clean it; I put away her clothes and look at her txts (she knows). Now SD on the other hand is about to turn 14 and thinks she's a full blown adult. No one can look through her phone; she got a laptop for Christmas - do you think daddy is checking to see what sites she's one??? haha ya right! She say's it her phone and we have no right to look through it..... I am just so pissed it is beyond repair!!