You are here

Skids come home tonight!

SMof2Girls's picture

I know many of you don't really enjoy your skids or look forward to time with them .. but that's not the case for me. I've missed these girls SOOO much and am THRILLED they're finally moving back!

We'll pick them up at the airport tonight and we'll have them with no BM interruptions until June 21! Of course she's already started her drama and digs .. trying to steal some of the happiness from DH, but it's not working this time Smile

Can't wait to squeeze those lil muchkins! <3

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

Lucky you! Smile Enjoy them! I guess it's different when you don't have to deal with their drama all the time!

SMof2Girls's picture

The drama comes from BM .. not from the skids, directly. They were living temporarily out of state for 8 months while BM attended school, but will be living locally again full time from now on so we'll be back to a schedule that is MUCH closer to 50/50 Biggrin

We really do our best to keep the skids out of the drama, and to not misplace our frustrations on them .. it's tough sometimes, but after several years, we've gotten the hang of it Wink

EvilWickedSM's picture

Awww, that's so nice to see! I am jealous and wish that I had the ability to look forward to SD coming over. Enjoy your time with the kids!!